Our Anniversary

Mary M.
on 3/15/07 9:57 am - Livonia, MI
Hi All, It has been one heck of a year! I am always checking the board but don't post alot. I wanted to say Happy Anniversary to us and boy are we doing a great job! Thanks for all the support, we could not have had such a good year without this board. At least I couldn't have. I am 102 pounds down and feel great! I even updated my profile. I have been really bad at that and I always said I would be good. I am in the process of converting it to the new style. I even uploaded a couple of pics but I need a new one. Thanks again to all and congrats to all of us March losers! Keep up the great work!!
jennb40
on 3/15/07 8:39 pm - Nashua, NH
My fellow PUG lover!!!!....I love the pics - you look wonderful and we are so proud to have you among our MARCHers losers!!!! Don't be a stranger posting - we miss you! Hugs and congrats on such a good job...Barbara
Stephanie Smiles
on 3/16/07 12:31 am - My Town, NH
Mary, you look amazing! Congratulations on all of your success this past year. You've done us proud! - Stephanie
~ Stylz ~
on 3/16/07 1:59 am - North of Boston, MA
happy surgiversary Mary! Congratulations on your loss, you look incredible!
robinsaxton
on 3/16/07 3:22 am - Columbia, MD
Congratulations!!! You have done a great job. You look wonderful and so happy. I like what you said about feeling 20 again. It's great to be able to do the things we want and have engery to spare. I am proud of you and happy for you! Hugs, Robin
RebekaA
on 3/17/07 4:02 pm - Inland Empire, CA
Congratulations! You look wonderful!!! Great job.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views