WDYET?? *** WEDNESDAY ***

~ Stylz ~
on 3/14/07 10:18 am - North of Boston, MA
Wow the days are going too fast! We had a conference today so my food schedule was way off track! As gossipy as my workplace is I think anyone who was whispering about.. did she have her stomach stapled???? well they wouldnt think that today.. Lunch was a plate full of protein and salad and I ate almost all of it (missed breakfast and snack) so I was starving!! heres my day: drive to the conference - drinkable yogurt medium caramel iced coffee x-lite, 2 splenda from dunkins and a wedge of watermelon lunch - 2 T. chicken salad, 3 slices provolone cheese and 2 slices roast beef (3 oz total) 1/4 c. salad with 4 croutons achievone mocha java with an extra 1/2 scoop of protein dinner - 1/2 cup picadillo with 1/4 c. steamed brown rice snack - 8 sugar free chocolate covered almonds (i HAVE to stop going to the candy store, these things are way too good!!!!!) A lady at the conference had on a cute shirt, she told me she found it at Marshalls, needless to say when we got out of the conference, a friend and I went shopping . They didn't have the shirt, but I found a top, tried it on and it fit! I had to look five times at the size to make sure the tag was right.. a MEDIUM My first medium, what an incredible feeling going from a 26/28 to a medium I just took my first calcium dose, Ill take the second one before bed. multi and b-complex in.. water has been so-so today... about 56 so far, but I've also had about 18oz of coffee so I need to get more water in!! we walked at the conference, it was such a beautiful day (70 degrees finally even though starting this weekend we go back to high 30's low 40's.. gotta love new england!! )
Stephanie Smiles
on 3/14/07 10:45 pm - My Town, NH
For yesterday - Breakfast: package regular instant oatmeal with a sliced banana Lunch: wrap with turkey, lettuce and dijon mustard Snack: 4 thin mints! Ugh! Dinner: chef salad - could only eat half of it Snack: 1 NSA Fudgsicle Water: 70 ounces Vitamins: all in Exercise: 50 minute spinning class - Stephanie
~ Stylz ~
on 3/14/07 11:41 pm - North of Boston, MA
how did the spinning class go? They had an infomercial on fit tv last night for a spinning bike... $600 I guess getting 3 dvds for free with it makes it worth the price? lol can you imagine shipping costs?
Stephanie Smiles
on 3/15/07 6:41 am - My Town, NH
The spinning class rocked! I love spinning! At about $9 per class, I would have to save for a year to pay for one of the bikes you saw advertised. It would just sit in my house anyway. I like being in the class with others and having the instructor tell me what to do. She says we burn around 600 or more calories for a 45 minute class. That rocks too!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views