WOW! ALREADY?

.~ Kimberlina ~.
on 3/13/07 9:39 am - Macomb, MI
WOW! 1 year later! I cant believe its been a year... I updated my page with New pics, From b4 and after.. and I wrote a THANK YOU TO EVERYONE.. Please take a look... http://obesityhelp.com/member/k415s/ LOVE, Kimberlina 273/172/140ish ( pray I will keep losing) 3/15/2006
Stephanie Smiles
on 3/13/07 7:43 pm - My Town, NH
Congratulations Kimberlina! You've done such a great job. Keep up the great work and please continue to share your success with us! - Stephanie
Amy I.
on 3/13/07 8:57 pm - KS
You LOOK so good! I am sure that you will get to your goal! You are so close! I am 5 days behind you. I hope that I can get to goal soon. I have about 15 pounds to go. I really haven't lost any weight for awhile but I am still losing inches. I bought my first size 6 the other day! Strange, really, that that is my size. You can do it! Amy I 290/150/135
luckycat1
on 3/14/07 8:45 am - Cincinnati, OH
looking good. keep working your tool and ou will be at goal in no time. congrats on all of your success! mj
robinsaxton
on 3/15/07 1:27 am - Columbia, MD
Congratulatins Kimberlina! You look so good! Amazing & beautiful. I know you will reach your goal. It's harder now but so worth it and it feels so good to actually believe that not only can I (and you) reach my goal but I can maintain it. WOOHOO!!!! Hugs, Robin
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views