WDYET?? *** TUESDAY ***

~ Stylz ~
on 3/13/07 9:35 am - North of Boston, MA
I think I was still full of food from yesterday because I can't say I'm very hungry!! We had a support group meeting today and got to see Barbara again Jannine, wish you made it! I just read on the Mass boards there will be a walking group at the Burlington Mall on April 7th at 9am, anyone planning to go? Thats my moms bday so I'll have to find out what the plans are before I commit to it. Today was our surgiversary! My mom called this morning and sang (in the tune of happy anniversary) Happy surgiversary! shes such a nerd! BF sent a pretty tiger lilly bouquet to work.. hes being way too sweet, i wonder what hes up to! heres my menu drive to work - 2 drinkable yogurts snack - 1oz string cheese Lunch - beef jerky home - 2 drinkable yogurts dinner - 1/2 c. picadillo (cuban dish made from ground beef, tomato sauce, spices) with 1/4 c. brown rice plenty of water lots of walking today, we walked this morning about a mile, walked to dunkins twice then walked the mall after the support group meeting. vitamins... took my multi and just took my calcium.. todays meeting was about the importance of vitamins. time to get on the ball with that!!! I did stop to see if they carry a B complex sublingual at vitamin shoppe, vitamin world, target and gnc none of them said they've heard of it (come to think of it Barb, I think last vitamin support group meeting the same guy said there was a sublingual b complex, but then realized he was talking about the wrong one, he meant b-12)... They had the sublingual liquid but not pills (and chris said the liquid tasted the same as the pill). Another thing we found out about today was that the Citracal pills can be dissolved in water and are suppose to be tasteless! maybe it will help me get it in? I'll let you know if its tasteless, planning to try it tonight. hope all is well with everyone
Stephanie Smiles
on 3/13/07 7:40 pm - My Town, NH
Congratulations on your one year surgiversary! You've made such remarkable progress. Thanks for sharing your journey and keeping us motivated! I won't bother posting my food intake for the day. I was home sick all day and made horrid choices! Hugs, Stephanie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views