WDYET?? *** MONDAY ***

~ Stylz ~
on 3/12/07 11:33 am - North of Boston, MA
I had such a perfect day!!! We left early this morning, stopped for breakfast in Boston, got to Providence and shopped at all the little boutiques til lunch. I saw a cute burgundy shirt dress in the window, we went in, tried it on and I had to have it! Found a pair of espidrills to go with the dress then we checked out some candle stores, a blown glass shop that had these beautiful wine glasses, but seeing that I shouldnt be drinking wine, no need to have them at home to give me reason to have a glass right? We had lunch at 3 Steeple Street, Rebeka I thought of you! I had an Asian pear salad with wild greens, pear, pecans and bleu cheese. As soon as I ordered the waitress came back and said, we're out of bleu cheese, can we substitute with gorgonzola, its delicious with pears! left there and went to the mall and shopped some more (new black suit size 8 pants, 12 jacket ) then came back to boston and went to.... PF Changs for dinner!! I've wanted to go there for sooo long! Unbelievable food!! My bf gave me a beautiful diamond journey pendant for my surgiversary! Does this mean another holiday for gifts ?? heres my food day breakfast - 1 poached egg white 2 slices of bacon lunch - Asian pear salad dinner - orange peel shrimp at PF Changs (I asked twice if it had sugar in it, none at all) snack tonight - Kays protein pretzel sticks cinnamon toast flavor (10 grams of protein in a bag and theyre good!) www.kaysnaturals.com if anyone wants to see the protein snacks they sell it was such a nice day to walk outside and we did plenty of that between boutiques. I brought my 32oz nalgene bottle and refilled it before coming back to Mass. vitamins... um..... taking my multi now? hows everyone doing?
miminjoey
on 3/12/07 9:35 pm - Fort Bragg, NC
had my job interview yesterday so it was an odd day...got in 1.5 cups of coffee 40 oz of water and a few PB crackers before I got breakfast/lunch at 2:30...then I ate a burrito supreme w/ no sour cream...dinner I had spaghetti and a salad. then later I had a few peanutbutter creme cookies and about 18 oz of flat diet caffine free soda. Oh and I GOT THE JOB!!! MImi
Stephanie Smiles
on 3/13/07 7:38 pm - My Town, NH
Congrats Mimi on the job!
jannineh99
on 3/13/07 12:19 am - Melrose, MA
breakfast...Achieve ONe with extra scoop of protein lunch: 3/4 DBL steak quasidilla from Taco Bell with sour cream snack: med iced coffee dinner: one hot dog cooked on the grill and 1/4 of cheese burger no bun snack: thin slice of chocolate cake from nephew birthday party. Jannine 357/178/169ish
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views