WDYET? **SUNDAY**

~ Stylz ~
on 3/11/07 11:07 am - North of Boston, MA
its kinda late for this post, but posting it anyway for everyone that wants to post their menu! what a PERFECT weekend bf and I went to dinner Friday night at Fire and Ice, while there he said we're not going to the movies, we're going to Cape Cod for the weekend! Saturday we went to all the little shops in Hyanis, today it was such a beautiful day, sunny and nice weather so we walked the beach, sat and watched the waves, walked some more, grabbed a coffee and watched the sunset before driving home. bf told said we have plans tomorrow, so I'm taking the day off (slow week @ work anyway its spring break) and going to Providence to enjoy another day of shopping woo hoo!!! heres my menu today: bfast - slice of french toast with cinnamon and splenda lunch - captain parkers restaurant, cup of award winning clam chowder and a 3 jumbo fried shrimp (they were good too ) snack - medium coffee from Dunks - scoop of nectar cappuccino (have protein will travel ) dinner - 3 oz grilled chicken 1oz cabot garlic herb cheese (wow this stuff is good) over salad mix snack - sf cheesecake cup (7 gr of protein) I found this recipe a while ago and never made it.. waiting for them to chill if they're good I'll post the recipe if they're bad I'll throw them out and find a better recipe hows everyone doing?
RebekaA
on 3/11/07 3:03 pm - Inland Empire, CA
OMG what a wonderful surprise!!! I've always wanted to go to Cape Cod! Romantic AND shopping--whew Heaven!!! Isn't wonderful to actually *enjoy* shopping again!!! I'm glad you had such a great time! oooh i want to hear about the cheesecake cups--they sound possibly addicting tho. B: protein coffee S: 1oz jerky L: 1 pc chicken/veg pizza S: 1 pc. SF chocolate D: lean cuisine--blahhhhh water: working on last bottle for 100oz vits. done exer. does shopping count???
~ Stylz ~
on 3/12/07 11:37 am - North of Boston, MA
the cape was beautiful, its a little drive, but worth it espically when the weather warms up a little more. I'll post the recipe for the cheesecake cups! They came out ok not bad for 7 grams of protein, but they need to be sweeter to be a "cheesecake" I couldn't taste much of the chocolate either maybe I'll use a little cinnamon in the cocoa powder? love your exercise response of course it counts!! its a workout to spend money!!
Stephanie Smiles
on 3/11/07 10:41 pm - My Town, NH
Sounds like a lovely weekend! Shopping is almost too much fun these days! Breakfast: 2 scrambled eggs with sliced mushrooms and cheese Lunch: Rotisserie chicken sliced over a salad Dinner: 1 soft taco with ground beef, fat free refried beans, lettuce, scallions, cheese and salsa. 1/3 cup spanish rice Snack: 1 NSA Fudgsicle Vitamins: all in Water: only about 50 ounces (I have such trouble with this on the weekends!) Exercise: More cardio at the gym: treadmill, bike and abs for 60 minutes Why is the weekend sooooo short?!?! - Stephanie
~ Stylz ~
on 3/12/07 11:41 am - North of Boston, MA
I use to shop a lot but now..... I can't stop! I'm always looking for new clothes and trying on different sizes, its the greatest thing!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views