Hi Everyone!

Mama-of-3
on 3/9/07 11:04 am - Philadelphia area, PA
Hello, Hello, Hello! I'ts been a while since I have been on the board. I've been sooo busy. The school year seems to be flying by. Now that cheerleading is over, I am just looking forward to Brytnee's High School Graduation. I cant believe it! Her college is chosen and she will soon be off to start life as a grown up. Kill me now. I'm not ready. She was just in kindergarten last year! My son is "in love" at the ripe old age of 15, and that of course scares me half to death. Thank goodness, Makenzee at 6 years old still keeps me sane. We are off to her national cheerleading competition this weekend. Her last big competition for the year. It should be lots of fun! It's at Hershey park. Dave is working like mad as usual, and me..well i'm still as busy as ever. Still losing weight and enjoying my life. It's so great sharing clothes with Brytnee. We are in the same size! =) Just wanted to share a bit of an update. Hope all is well with everyone. Have a great weekend! Trish
miminjoey
on 3/9/07 12:02 pm - Fort Bragg, NC
Hey Hot Momma welcome back!!! It does sound busy your way... I hope you guys have a great time at the Nationals this weekend...best of luck! Mimi
Tamara L.
on 3/10/07 2:04 am - Winston-Salem, NC
Hey Trish, I know what you mean by busy......there just aren't enough hours in the day! I KNOW you are so happy that you chose to have the surgery so you could enjoy this time in your life to the full potential. I know your family is so proud of you--just as your March family is so extremely proud of you! Tamara
Stephanie Smiles
on 3/10/07 9:18 pm - My Town, NH
Hi Tri****hanks for checking in. We've missed you! I'm so glad to hear that your family is well and enjoying being busy together. Life is indeed hectic. What an achievement to wear the same size as your daughter! Congrats! Hugs, Stephanie
jennb40
on 3/11/07 1:02 am - Nashua, NH
Glad to hear you are doing ok....isn't it great to fit into your daughter's clothes??? Hope she had a good time at the cheerleading competition...I remember those days, they were so much fun. Don't be a stranger - come back and post whenever you get a chance! Barbara
robinsaxton
on 3/13/07 5:17 am - Columbia, MD
Hi Tri****'s great to hear how you are doing. I hear ya about Brytnee. Stephanie is a Junior this year and I am already getting emotional with all of our researching colleges and gathering information for scholarships. It's not easy to let them go but that is what I have done these past 17+ years, raised her, given her wings to go and be her own person. So how much do you weigh or have you lost? (if you don't mind me asking) What size are you in? I know you are doing great. You look wonderful. I am sure you are happy to be able to keep up with everyone's schedules now that you are healthier than ever. That's how I feel anyway. My girls are just about tired of me using their clothes though. Stephanie doesn't mind too much but Meghan...she is just plain stingy with her stuff. She loves to tease me and wear something that I really like and tell me that I can't wear it. Yep, that's my girl! Hugs, Robin
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views