New Pictures in my Profile.....

jannineh99
on 3/9/07 6:45 am - Melrose, MA
I put one in today and one from my beginning of this journey...1yr ago the 6th.. Jannine
miminjoey
on 3/9/07 9:57 am - Fort Bragg, NC
holly cow cowgirl you don't even look like the same person! Mimi
Laura A.
on 3/9/07 11:50 am - Manteca, CA
Are you sure that's you??? I would have NEVER recognized you. What an amazing year you've had!!! You are definitely a weight loss rock star!!! Laura A.
Tamara L.
on 3/10/07 2:02 am - Winston-Salem, NC
That's so great, Jannine! When we pull out our before pictures, it truly shows us how far we have come. You have done an awesome job! Tamara
jannineh99
on 3/10/07 2:49 am - Melrose, MA
Thank you very much for your kind word...but truth be known...I would not have gotten this far without the support of my Lord and all of my great family on the Marcher Boards....you Marchers have given me the inspiration to keep it going on the really rough days...and just knowing that all of you are going thru the same stuff as I am ...really helps and makes it easier....I LOVE YOU ALL..... Jannine 357/178/169
Stephanie Smiles
on 3/10/07 9:16 pm - My Town, NH
Jannine, what a transformation!!! You look so lovely and healthy in your new photos! You've worked so hard and it definitely shows. Thanks for sharing your journey with us! Hugs, Stephanie
jennb40
on 3/10/07 11:23 pm - Nashua, NH
Wow Jannine - you are looking Grrrrreat!!!! There is a support group meeting Tuesday at 1 concerning Vitamins - if you can make it! STYLZ and I would love to see you again! Keep up the good work....Hugs, Barbara
luckycat1
on 3/11/07 5:55 am - Cincinnati, OH
WOW YOU ARE LOOKING AND DOING SO GOOD. KEEP IT UP mj
RebekaA
on 3/11/07 6:00 am - Inland Empire, CA
My God Jannine, you look amazing! what a transformation! Your progress is an inspiration! Happy year to you!
robinsaxton
on 3/13/07 5:01 am - Columbia, MD
That's Awesome!!! You are not recognizable in your before picture. You look so different. You look amazing! Congratulations on your success, Jannine!!! Hugs, Robin
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views