Plastics Approved!!!

robinsaxton
on 3/9/07 2:40 am - Columbia, MD
You have come so far!! I know you are going to reach your goal. It'll happen before you know it!
sparkles
on 3/9/07 3:14 am - North Richland Hills, TX
You're so sweet!! Thanks for the encouragment! I can't wait to get there... but this journey is just a big part of the rest of my life.. I just need to learn paitence. I will celebrate hard core when I'm under 200lbs....
Amy I.
on 3/9/07 2:32 am - KS
Robin That is so great! I am so jealous! I need a butt lift and a boob job! The DDDDD's are gone! Nada, no more! I just roll the girls up and tuck them in and hope they stay where I put them! I am so happy for you and I know that you can lose the last little bit! Here's to ya! Amy I
robinsaxton
on 3/9/07 2:43 am - Columbia, MD
Thanks Amy. Yep, I am right there with ya on the boobs. I roll them up, put them in and pray they stay! I can't go into anything smaller because they squish out like jello in a bag. It's just not pretty. That will have to wait though. Hugs, Robin
~ Stylz ~
on 3/9/07 3:36 am - North of Boston, MA
ROBIN CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! I hope you post some before and after pictures and also keep us up to date on your progress!
Tina K
on 3/11/07 4:25 am - Central, NY
Oh Robin I am so thrilled for you!!!! Make sure you take plenty of before and after pictures! Hugs, Tina
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views