OWIE!!!!

sparkles
on 3/8/07 9:07 pm - North Richland Hills, TX
Ok, So... I was cleaning last night and found my gym's schedule of events. I saw that there was a reaction cycling class going on in about an hour, so I went. It was an awesome class, I burned a TON of calories, however, my tail and pelvic area are hurting so much today.. I can barely sit down.. and my knee is hurting so much that I dont want to walk!!! I'm gonna do some water aerobics this morning, hopefully it gives me back a small range of motion or something. Has any body ever tried Kwando? It sounds like fun... I'm thinking of going to a class or two.
Stephanie Smiles
on 3/8/07 10:08 pm - My Town, NH
I have the same types of pain after spinning classes! It's worth it though! Keep up the great work. - Stephanie
sparkles
on 3/9/07 1:15 am - North Richland Hills, TX
I'm gonna get one of those padded seat covers, see if that helps any.... If not.. I may have to hold off, cuz this hurts... ALOT!!
timsdanni
on 3/8/07 10:43 pm - Ft Stewart, GA
owie!! I tryed spin class a while back and it HURT me so I haven't been back. we did discover that b/c my hips were still fairly wide I had to put pedle extenders on my bike to aviod tweaking my knees. they helped soooooo much. I am glad you are going to water arobics today hugs danni hey is hubby still out of town? we are doing a girls night either tonight or sat - movies, hena tatoos etc just having fun - you are welcome to join us- give me a call
sparkles
on 3/9/07 1:14 am - North Richland Hills, TX
Hubby is back in town, and with the time changing tomorrow night, I'm gonna have to go to bed at like 6pm to get up in time for work. I hate the government!!! Tonight I have a small dinner party for his boss and his manager buddy, so thanks for the invite, but maybe next time?
RebekaA
on 3/8/07 11:36 pm - Inland Empire, CA
it's those da## hard seats!!! Would it kill them to pad them a little!?! They hurt me too! I love the calorie burn! They say it's one of the best workouts you can get for cal burning. Not to mention what it does for your butt and thighs! I always have to wait a day or two b/n workouts to let my butt recover Be careful about that knee tho, unless it's from an old injury or something, it could be b/c the bike wasn't set up right for your height etc, check with the instructor next time to make sure!
sparkles
on 3/9/07 1:12 am - North Richland Hills, TX
my knee injury is an older one... but I dunno if I'm gonna be able to do that class. . The instructor made sure the seat was proper and stuff. My knee feels like it has gravel in it when I extend it, and has for a long time.. I really should get it looked at, I'm glad my insurance kicks in next week!!!
robinsaxton
on 3/9/07 12:30 am - Columbia, MD
So what is a spin class like? I've never seen one. I ride the bike almost everyday but I am guessing its not the same as a spin class. Good for you on your working out!
sparkles
on 3/9/07 1:11 am - North Richland Hills, TX
It was interesting.... but the instructor.. WOW.. she must take speed before she comes in there though!!! There's a resistance lever.... and she had it so hard I could barely pedal at times... I kept taking mine back down a little bit.. cuz it was too hard. It burns a ton of calories cuz its your leg muscles doing all the work, and they require lots of blood and oxygen. I learned science stuff when I was supposed to be working out..... I'm not supposed to learn on my days off.... didn't they get the memo?
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views