HELP!!!

Lisa M.
on 3/8/07 10:39 am - LaGrange, NC
Okay, I know you know that I started posting a couple of weeks ago. I don't know what is going on. I have started eating like I have a NORMAL sized stomach. I was down to my goal at 198. As of this morning, I am up to 2003. For this entire wee****ep telling myself that I WANT to be under 200 when I weigh in at my year visit next Friday, BUT I KEEP EATING!!! What is WRONG with me? Why am I undisciplined all of a sudden? I don't feel full at ALL anymore. Anyone feel what I am saying? BTW, I still walk 2 miles everyday, but it is so that I can EAT MORE!!! I am PETRIFIED of gaining more weight back. I've tried to stop, cut out carbs, up protein, etc...nothing is helping.
Stephanie Smiles
on 3/8/07 10:05 pm - My Town, NH
Lisa, I often fluctuate five or more pounds over the course of time. Are you eating enough protein? How many grams are you eating each day? I would begin tracking every bite that you put in your mouth so that you can determine if your calories, carbs, fat, etc. are all in line. For most of us, I think this will always be a struggle. I feel your pain for sure! - Stephanie
miminjoey
on 3/8/07 10:19 pm - Fort Bragg, NC
are you getting close to that time of the month...I seem to eat like a mad woman right before I start. Also when I hit 159 it was like oh I am at goal I can quit now...yeah then I went back to 164 well I went right back to no carbs and more water real fast ..it was like oh I am at goal i can eat what I want...it doesn't work that way...sorry not much help but wanted to let you know you're not alone
RebekaA
on 3/8/07 11:49 pm - Inland Empire, CA
Lisa, I can totally relate to how you're feeling. I've been having issues again for a few weeks. I've also had my first overeating issues in a year this last month, and felt a loss of the control I have enjoyed so much this last year. I also don't feel so full anymore and it's scaring the heck out of me! I don't know what to about that, i know it's normal to be able to eat more by now, but just b/c i CAN doesn't mean i want to! I don't know about you, but for me I think a lot of it was head issues from coming up on being a year out. we all hear about our "magic" time our honeymoon period and how we have to make the most of our first year etc. i think i put so much pressure on myself to get to goal by one year--which i'm not, that i drove myself a little crazy--and i'm such an emotional eater (still)--that i turned to what i always turn to--food. I gained 4 pounds. I went back to basics, was really strict and thank God within a week I felt better, scale is down again...the cravings are gone and while night snacking is still a bit of a struggle, I'm done ok this last week. It's great you're consistent with your exercise. I think what you need to do at this point is get very strict and go back to basics and measure and track everything you eat. I think that will make a difference. You can get that discipline back!! I think after a little bit of this, you will get back in control and be able to ease up a little again. Also, try varying your exercise, change it up, do something different, that always helps me jump start my loss again! Sorry so long. let us know how it goes. YOU CAN DO IT! Rebeka 284/261/160/145
robinsaxton
on 3/9/07 12:22 am - Columbia, MD
Hi Lisa, I understand what you are dealing with. I have bounced between 161 & 166 for the past few weeks. A couple of weeks ago, I really had the hardest time controlling my eating. I was hungry all the time. Not just head hunger either, physical hunger too. I couldn't get full. And just like Mimi said, about 5 days later I got my period. Now that's not a good excuse to lose control but it did help explain the reason for the increased hunger. I also increased my exercise in both the number of times I workout and the intensity of my workouts. Things have settled down again for me so I am sure they will for you too. It was about 10 days of serious hunger! Hang in there. You'll see those few lbs fall off again soon. Hugs, Robin
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views