Im off !

Darlene X
on 3/8/07 5:42 am - Maricopa, AZ
Im leaving tomorrow for a 5 day weekend in California-- going to Disneyland, Universal Studios & Knottsberry Farm--- Ive never been to any of them, I am SOOOOO excited. I am going with a girl from our WLS support group and her 3 kids--- if any of you remember back about 9-10 months ago, she was the girl from our WLS group whose husband died after complications from his WLS... very sad time for us. Im going to help her out, and of course have a blast! I'll try get lots and lots of pictures!!! Darlene
Pat T.
on 3/8/07 6:05 am - Rome, NY
Sounds like so much fun! Enjoy!
Courtney B.
on 3/8/07 6:40 am - Lancaster, CA
Too bad all those places are so far from me. I think the closest is US, Disney the farthest. US is still about 1 1/2 hours away from me. Have a blast. Ive never been to US either, but went to Knotts all the time as a kid. Last time I went to Disney was my honeymoon 15 years ago. WOW. Have some fun for me. Courtney
Stephanie Smiles
on 3/8/07 7:53 am - My Town, NH
Whoo hooo! Have a fantastic time, Darlene! You'll love all of those parks. Please say hi to Mickey for us. Can't wait to see the photos of your skinny self enjoying your long weekend! Hugs, Stephanie
robinsaxton
on 3/8/07 9:46 pm - Columbia, MD
Darlene, you will have so much fun! I have been to both DisneyLand and Knottsberry Farm. Knottsberry is small but a blast. When we went to Disney and Knottsberry, I weighed 275 or better. I would have so much fun now cuz there wouldn't be anything stopping me from riding everything! My best friend and I went to Knottsberry Farm. We were both so wiped out. Now we could both outlast our kids I think. I hope the time with your friend is filled with refreshing and special memory making for her and her kids. It goes without saying but...Have a great weekend! Hugs, Robin
VeeKay
on 3/8/07 11:31 pm - Prescott Valley, AZ
Darlene Hope you guys have a blast, and tell Diana that I think of her often, and was wondering how she was doing. Vee
headparrot
on 3/9/07 5:04 am - Ponca City, OK
Have a great time Darlene. I am off to Universal Studios in Florida next week and I am gonna ride every last one of those rollercoasters to make up for the last 20 years when I couldn't fit in any of them! Glad to see you back on the boards...hope you are feeling better! Scott M
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views