WDYET?? *** THURSDAY ***

~ Stylz ~
on 3/8/07 3:16 am - North of Boston, MA
still chilly out there but managed to get my walk in. There was an event in the main room off the kitchen at work and it seems like when that happens my food day is off (so sad that I treat the full service kitchen like my own, but no one else uses it so why not ) I had about 5oz of coffee this morning before leaving the house (extra light w/splenda) drive to work - drinkable yogurt, only 1!! breakfast - pear with gorgonzola cheese (you got me hooked girl!) snack - 3 peanut butter balls lunch - 3 oz chicken breast drive home - 3 more peanut butter balls dinner - shrimp in basil cream sauce with a few ribbons of spinach fettuccini snack - apple hows everyone doing today? I heard we might have a heat wave Sunday.. 60 degrees!! Jannine - where are ya, you haven't posted since your surgiversary! Pat - hope you're doing ok, we're here for you
sparkles
on 3/8/07 5:01 am - North Richland Hills, TX
What are these peanut butter balls? Sounds yummy!
~ Stylz ~
on 3/8/07 10:11 am - North of Boston, MA
these things are delicious! Great snack, good for a quick boost of energy and they keep for a while if stored in an air tight container in the fridge! Peanut butter balls (my changes are in the parenthesis) 3/4 c. peanut butter (skippy low carb peanut butter) 3/4 cup powdered instant milk 1 T honey (I used sugar free honey found at walmart) 1 cup instant oatmeal 6 tablespoons ho****er (- or +, consistency should be thick enough to roll into balls, but not crumbly thick) (1/2 - 1 scoop unflavored protein) - you could use chocolate protein if you want a peanut butter cup type recipe 2 T splenda Mix all ingredients above and roll into balls. Roll in toasted sesame seeds and chill in fridge for a few hours! I dont always make them with extra protein, but they're good both ways!
Pat T.
on 3/8/07 6:03 am - Rome, NY
It is still cold here too, although I hear that it might warm up this weekend! I can't wait to be able to go outside a little more. B: 2 oz LF Cheddar, 4 slices pepperoni S: Cheez its L: 1/2 of the inside of a chicken parm sub, had the other half a couple of hours later S: cheez its D: protein drink S: Don't know yet, we will see Vitamins done water done exercise done, plus going to help at school to build sets and costumes for the play, so that is even more exercise! We are doing OK. I have up days and down days and today was a down day. I find that if I get myself all worked up, I just left work for an early lunch and went to Curves to try to work off excess energy. I talked with a friend today and she helps me put things in perspective, instead of letting me get down on myself. I just need to take things day by day, I guess Thank you so much for thinking of me, it means a lot.
~ Stylz ~
on 3/8/07 10:13 am - North of Boston, MA
glad to see you checking in! stay positive and know we're here!!
Stephanie Smiles
on 3/8/07 7:52 am - My Town, NH
Breakfast: one package instant regular oatmeal and a sliced banana Lunch: leftover pork tenderloin and green beans Snack: Evil, evil Girl Scout cookies *sigh* Dinner: 2 slices of bacon and 1/2 of a waffle (not the best choice but it was what hubby wanted for dinner) Snack: NSA Fudgsicle later maybe Water: 46 ounces so far, more before bed Vitamins: all in I had my one year check-up today with my bariatric program and am happy that my blood work looks great! They are more than pleased with my progress. Happy almost Friday! - Stephanie
~ Stylz ~
on 3/8/07 10:25 am - North of Boston, MA
1 year check up! I have to do that soon too I wonder if the girl scouts sensed I didn't want them this year. Usually I have a few come to the door with their colorful flyer, but none this year! I heard a rumor of a sugar free cookie? Pepperidge farm came out with a sugar free milano cookie and sf mint milano cookie. I've often eyed them in the store, but never bought them just incase I come home and eat the whole bag in an hour
sparkles
on 3/8/07 8:59 pm - North Richland Hills, TX
The SF milanos are good, but.... they are the only thing that has ever made me sick. One cookie was more than enough sugar alcohols, and Mind you.. I have never dumped. If you decide to try them, do it at home.. just in case.
~ Stylz ~
on 3/8/07 10:09 pm - North of Boston, MA
thanks for the warning (and the info )!! I dump on high sugar alcohols too, so knowing this, it will keep me away from them!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views