Pics of my friend (Marcher) RebeccaM & I!

RebekaA
on 3/6/07 12:32 pm - Inland Empire, CA
Hi all, I posted "almost 1 year out" pics of us in my profile if you'd like a look see. You may know, RebeccaM is also a Marcher and recently moved away, but I got to see her last week. She's been with me since the start of this journey, we had the same dr, and I'm blessed to call her a friend! Have a great day all!
Stephanie Smiles
on 3/6/07 7:27 pm - My Town, NH
Oh my go****wo incredibly beautiful Rebecca's (or Rebeka's) in the same town!!! It's probably a good thing she moved. I'm not sure the town could handle both of you. Wow, you both look amazing! I'm so proud of you and all that you have accomplished. I hope you feel as great as you look! Hugs, Stephanie
RebekaA
on 3/7/07 11:42 am - Inland Empire, CA
Thank you! And what a great new pic of you! You always look so lovely and elegant!
miminjoey
on 3/6/07 8:38 pm - Fort Bragg, NC
wow wow wow!! You 2 look awsome!
RebekaA
on 3/7/07 11:45 am - Inland Empire, CA
Thank you!
jennb40
on 3/6/07 11:55 pm - Nashua, NH
Rebeka - you and Rebecca M are both beautiful....you look absolutely amazing! We have a few military women poster girls, now we need you as a poster girl for WLS!!!! Thanks for sharing your gorgeous pics! Hugs, Barbara
RebekaA
on 3/7/07 11:43 am - Inland Empire, CA
hugs back to you!
~ Stylz ~
on 3/7/07 12:43 am - North of Boston, MA
I just saw your slide show at the bottom of your profile.. The picture with your hat on and boxing gloves looks nothing like you now!! You're absolutely beautiful!!
RebekaA
on 3/7/07 11:47 am - Inland Empire, CA
Don't remind me! ...highest weight ever, right before surgery. it took everything i had to post that pic and not delete it forever, but it's important to remember, you know? Thanks for the compliment. I told RebeccaM --see what happens when you don't update your profile?! haha.
Amy I.
on 3/7/07 6:01 am - KS
You both look so good! And you are at Goal Weight, right!? You don't look like you need to lose any more! You have done a fantabulous job! Amy I
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views