It's been a year!

Stephanie Smiles
on 3/7/07 2:18 am - My Town, NH
Thank you so much, Karen! I can't wait to meet you next weekend as well. Watch out Manchester! Three MARCHer women are ready to take on the world! Hugs, Stephanie
Amy I.
on 3/7/07 6:14 am - KS
I am so proud of you and you look amazing! And what is great is that you are a nice person on the inside and that you have not changed! I have always liked your kind words and incouragement to others! Amy I
Stephanie Smiles
on 3/8/07 7:41 am - My Town, NH
Amy, I was just thinking about you! Thanks for your sweet comments. You look so wonderful. I love your new picture! I hope you are feeling great as well! Hugs, Stephanie
luckycat1
on 3/7/07 7:14 am - Cincinnati, OH
Congrats on your success-you look marvelous
Stephanie Smiles
on 3/8/07 7:42 am - My Town, NH
Thanks so much! I feel marvelous too! Hugs, Stephanie
Laura A.
on 3/7/07 11:43 am - Manteca, CA
Congrats on your One Year Surgiversary!!! This has been an amazing year!!! Laura A.
Stephanie Smiles
on 3/8/07 7:42 am - My Town, NH
Thanks Laura! You're so right. What an amazing year for all of us. Hugs, Stephanie
RebekaA
on 3/7/07 11:57 am - Inland Empire, CA
Congratulations and best wishes for your continued success. Beautiful new pics! You were one of the first people to welcome me to this board and I have always loved your sweet and upbeat nature! I know you've had some rough patches, but you always come back swinging and don't let anything stop you! You have a great attitude and I love what you posted in your last blog about how you measure success best to you! Rebeka
Stephanie Smiles
on 3/8/07 7:45 am - My Town, NH
Rebeka, thanks so much! You're such a great addition to our group. I am so hooked on spinning now! I just love it! Reading your posts always make me smile and give me great ideas. Hugs, Stephanie
kimbaby74
on 3/8/07 8:19 am - Western, KY
Congratulations!!! It's been a wild right that's for sure! You've done a fantastic job!!! You look great!! Kim
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views