WDYET?? *** TUESDAY ***

~ Stylz ~
on 3/6/07 2:59 am - North of Boston, MA
everyone! its WAYYY too cold to be out walking so I'm skipping it! I did get direct tv over the weekend and now get FitTV. Anyone check out this channel yet? Tons of exercise classes!! I tivo-ed a yoga class that specializes in core area. I really need to work on that area since its going down in inches but still flabby!! drive to work - 2 drinkable yogurts had a vanilla protein shake with 4oz milk and 4 oz sf chai.. not bad! next meal was 5 shrimp with cream sauce and a few ribbons of spinach fettuccini snack - 1/2 cup grapefruit just started 3 oz. of grilled chicken dinner - not sure yet, I'll post later dont feel hungry today, would rather stay with liquids but forcing protein! vitamins - just took my multi, can't drink yet to take my b complex water - plenty exercise - maybe the run from the building to my car because its too cold?? hows everyones day going?
Stephanie Smiles
on 3/6/07 4:08 am - My Town, NH
Breakfast: package of oatmeal with one sliced banana Snack: 3 girl scout cookies again! Lunch: out for lunch today - yummy hamburger patty with salad - took the bread off Snack: Lite applesauce Dinner: will be 4 ounces of chicken breast and salad Snack: if needed - 1 NSA Fudgsicle Water: 60 so far Vitamins: calcium in, but forgot the rest at home - will take them tonight Exercise: 35 minutes on the treadmill and 20 minutes free weights and 10 minutes on ab machines
miminjoey
on 3/6/07 6:12 am - Fort Bragg, NC
oatmeal with protein added made wilth milk coffee italian bmt with lettuce tomatoe from subway ate half at 12 other half at 3 20 oz water snack a few lays dinner UMM...I was going to have some left over roast but my brother ate it while I was out today so don't know now yesterday I ended up having 4 bowls of pintos beans..dinner, snack, snack and snack LOL...and boy did I pay for it...I was poopping my brains out last night and today there was actually more soup then beand I even drank a bowl of just the soup it was just so darn good for some reason.
~ Stylz ~
on 3/6/07 6:16 am - North of Boston, MA
change in menu.. my stomach isn't being friendly at all today!! didn't have grilled chicken at work, didn't take any drinkable yogurt with me when I left. Stopped at Trader Joe's after work, such a great store, BUT almost every product I looked at had sugar as the second ingredient!!! The flyer said they had "uncrystalized ginger" ginger is such a good digestive food I figured why not get some and maybe it will make me feel better.. They had it, but it still had 18 grams of sugar (sugar second ingredient). All dried fruits (with the exception of green apple slices and banana slices) had sugar in them. The bananas were dried obviously at the end when most sweet and had 17 grams of natural sugar in a serving. Usually I leave there with all kinds of new goodies to try but since the pouch is being a today and not being thrilled with the fact that there was no sugar free section and the only sf items most of the associates could think of was chocolate.. I left with only a couple things.. Carbs are my comfort food when I feel like this so I stopped at KFC for a biscuit. The reaction is funny when they ask what I want and I say... "can I just have a biscuit" they look at me like um.. ok they stuck this packet of "honey" in the bag. Contents corn syrup and sugar... No wonder why the US is so overweight everything revolves around sugar!! drive to work - 2 drinkable yogurts had a vanilla protein shake with 4oz milk and 4 oz sf chai.. not bad! next meal was 5 shrimp with cream sauce and a few ribbons of spinach fettuccini snack - 1/2 cup grapefruit drive home - most of a biscuit from KFC dinner will be a protein shake maybe a piece of fruit for snack or some soy chips that I picked up at trader joes.. almost 7gr of protein per serving.
Pat T.
on 3/6/07 9:30 am - Rome, NY
Busy day today, went to see my PCP and talk about what I have been going through and the anxiety attacks I have been having since this all started. She is helping us get a referral to a marriage counselor so we can continue to work on things. Now I just have to get my husband to agree to go since he doesn't usually believe in that kind of thing. She is so great to talk to, open and honest and shared some problems she had with her husband, so I felt better leaving. Now i am still trying to work up the courage to talk to my husband about the counseling. I guess the question I have is has anyone taken Xanax before? I never have and am so afraid to since I don't want it to make me tired at work. What was your experience if you have taken it? OK, not the greatest food day, not the worst either. No time to work out either, running to the doctor at lunch and trying to make sure I am home for when everyone gets home so I can have dinner ready. B: 2 oz LF cheddar and 2 slices pepperoni L: 2 meatballs with sauce and cheese S: Pb crackers S: cheez its D: 3 oz chicken, 1 Tbs rice, and a few veggies S: cheez its I really seem to have a fixation on cheese, don't know if it is possible for me to shake it, it seems to be the only think I think I like and always reach for when I finally get hungry. All water and vitamins done Thanks so much for listening, you guys are great!
~ Stylz ~
on 3/7/07 12:39 am - North of Boston, MA
Pat, I've never been on it, but my cousin who went through the same type of situation you're going through with your husband is on it. She found it to be very helpful! She said it isn't habit forming, it just helped her relax, stop thinking so much or letting all these different scenarios run through her head. you're in my thoughts!
RebekaA
on 3/6/07 11:34 am - Inland Empire, CA
B: protein coffee S: HB egg, 2 string cheese L: 3oz chicken over lettuce, 1/2 c. mushrooms S: weight control oatmeal D: sml chicken thigh, 1/3 c. edamame/soy beans vits--thanks for the reminder--done! water--117oz exer: Jogging! (in public no less!--only had 40 min. so I jogged around my house) sorry about your weather Stylz, it's a clear 78degrees here in Cali. hehe (sorry, couldn't resist).
~ Stylz ~
on 3/7/07 12:24 am - North of Boston, MA
78 degrees... thats just not right Rebeka!!!!!!!!!!!! its moved up to 14 degrees (from 6) here. I just got off the phone with Barbara (barbara in nh) and told her how freezing i am!!! I'd go to dunkins for a coffee but its too cold!!! send some warm weather our way soon!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views