almost one yr anniv

MamaRia
on 3/5/07 7:39 pm - cookeville, TN
HI everyone- MARCH 30th- I will be one POST surgery! I have gone from a a size 22/24 down to a 12/10........ I feel AWESOME. I still need to get down 30 pounds to my NORMAL BMI........ but...honestly........I feel so good..... Would you all please tell me, where you all are at.. what do you typically eat and how much in a day?do you still monitor protien? calories? carbs? if so...how many.. tell me a typical day of eating/// how good are you about taking vitamins and such>?? thanks in advance! MARIA
jannineh99
on 3/5/07 9:09 pm - Melrose, MA
HI Maria, one of the other Marchers posted a Surgiversary Poll at the beginning of the month...everyone has filled it out and posted all of their stats there...feel free to look it over and even add your info to our group...Welcome to the Marchers.... Jannine 357/178/169
jannineh99
on 3/5/07 9:10 pm - Melrose, MA
http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/03-2006/postdetail/14455.html?vc=0 Here is the link to the poll... enjoy...there is a lot of inspirational and wonderful news posted there.. Jannine
Stephanie Smiles
on 3/6/07 7:48 pm - My Town, NH
Maria, congratulations on all of your success! If you check out the daily "What did you eat today?" thread you will find answers to your questions. Continued success! - Stephanie
robinsaxton
on 3/6/07 11:14 pm - Columbia, MD
Hi Maria, I haven't had a chance to post my info on the Surgiversary post yet. I just wanted to share with you my stats. I started at 272 and have lost 106 lbs. My BMI was 49.9 and is now 26.7. I have lost over 60 inches. I was wearing a size 24/26 and now wear a size M/L/12 tops and 14/16 pants. I too feel so great. I mentally keep track of my calories but not my protein. I don't count carbs because the only carbs I eat come from veggies and fruit. About 1-2 times a week I might have some crackers but I don't worry about the carbs because I know I keep my carbs really low. From time to time I track what i am eating at fitday.com just to check up on my daily calorie intake. I eat about 1200 calories a day. I seem to get a ravenous appetite the week of my cycle so that week I know I eat more calories. I work out 5x a week with both cardio and strength training. I take my multivitamin 2x a day and take b-12 sublingual 2x a day. How about you? Are you still monitoring your food? Sounds like you are quite happy with your progress...as you should be! Hugs, Robin I really need to get onto the other post and put answer those really good questions.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views