more good news

miminjoey
on 3/5/07 5:34 am - Fort Bragg, NC
I got a job!!! WOO HOO...I haven't really been looking for a job since I've been back but I figured when the right thing comes around I'll take it...well today I was paying my rent and the manager was telling me they sold the other appartment and the new owner was gonna have to find a new manager but it would be hard because it is only part time...I said perfect for me...that's all I want. So she gave me the number to the owner I called him in washington... and the job is mine! he is flying out next week to work out the pay...it will be like $10/ hour and 20 hours a week..anyway I want to work them! Plus if I want, a free appartment...if not it will be more pay...well I do NOT want to live there LOL! It's ghetto...but I'll work there! I am so excited and this summer while I am at work i can take the kids with me...so no day care so all the money I make will be money in my pocket...even if one of the kids get sick and need to miss school...I can bring them with me...or work 8 hours the next day instead of 4 that day. I am so excited the funny thing is I have never managed an appartment complex...but I do have management exprience. I guess I'll learn as I go. Mimi
luckycat1
on 3/5/07 7:06 am - Cincinnati, OH
Congrats on your new job!
Rick A.
on 3/5/07 9:02 am - Far Northern, CA
Mimi, Isn't it great when the sun shines on you. Way to go. Life is great, Rick
miminjoey
on 3/6/07 6:03 am - Fort Bragg, NC
I tell it it has been shinning birght this week!!!
jannineh99
on 3/5/07 10:51 am - Melrose, MA
Wahooo that is great news....congrats... jannine
timsdanni
on 3/5/07 11:46 am - Ft Stewart, GA
Yeah!! how fun - I am guessing the kids can swim all summer
miminjoey
on 3/6/07 6:04 am - Fort Bragg, NC
I am not for sure what I am going to do with them my nephew will be 16 this summer so he has already hit me up for babysitting...he wants money for a car. Mimi
RebekaA
on 3/5/07 12:06 pm - Inland Empire, CA
That's so cool Mimi! Love the flexibility! YAY for you!
jennb40
on 3/5/07 7:12 pm - Nashua, NH
You go girlfriend....glad everything is working out ok for you. When are you supposed to go to Japan???? Barb
miminjoey
on 3/6/07 6:06 am - Fort Bragg, NC
I don't know we got denied travel so we are appealling it but trying to get all the paper work together is a pain because they are there and I am here and i don't know exactly what they want and there is a 14 hour time difference but now we have for sure moved it to August even if we get approved because hubby had to get an appartment with a 6 month lease and it's only 1 room.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views