WDYET?? *** MONDAY ***

~ Stylz ~
on 3/5/07 3:27 am - North of Boston, MA
I brought everything to work that I should eat this week, lets see if I can stay with it!!! Drive to work - 2 drinkable yogurts Oregon SF Chai with 1 c. milk and an oz. of sf vanilla syrup breakfast/snack - 5 shrimp with basil cream sauce and a couple ribbons of spinach fettuccini lunch - 3 oz. grilled chicken with tomato, garlic, basil marinade someone told me about this on the boards, Its so good!! snack - 3/4 c. grapefruit dinner - 5 shrimp in basil cream sauce (no noodles this time) snack - pear with gargonzola cheese
miminjoey
on 3/5/07 6:54 am - Fort Bragg, NC
3 cups of coffee 2 iced oatmeal cookies water chicken snacker from kfc bowl of pinto beans snack another bowl of pinto beans water soda
luckycat1
on 3/5/07 7:10 am - Cincinnati, OH
you all eat such exciting food my boring food day breakfast: protein drink snack:s/f carmel jello with .75 oz of cheese lunch: 1.5 oz turery with .50 oz cheeder cheese in 1/4 small wheat wrap snack: s/f choc jello with srting cheese dinner:pot roast beef snack:? water-yep vits-yep exercise-nope
~ Stylz ~
on 3/5/07 8:58 pm - North of Boston, MA
I usually have the same boring foods. I think its because I prepared everything for the week on sunday. It seems to be helping too! trust me... when youre mentioning ribs and im sipping a drinkable yogurt you really get my mouth watering!! hope all is well!!
RebekaA
on 3/5/07 9:42 am - Inland Empire, CA
Happy Monday all--only 3 people eating today??? What's up with that?? B: weight control oatmeal S: protein coffee L: 1 pepperjack cheese chicken (thigh) roll up S: pear w/ gorgonzola too, some carrot sticks D: ??? TBD, but i'm craving sushi! water: 70 oz so far exer: 2mi eliptical, 1 mi jog vits done
~ Stylz ~
on 3/6/07 12:54 am - North of Boston, MA
I was thinking the same thing... where did everyone go!
Pat T.
on 3/5/07 9:44 am - Rome, NY
Today was my 1 year appt. I have lost a total of 94 pounds! The Dr. also said my bloodwork was awesome, so whatever I am doing, keep it up! It was quite a relief. I still have to take Prevacid, he said I will probably always have to, but I have always taken it anyway, so no big deal. I do have a small hernia, but since it is not causing any pain I will just keep an eye on it and call him if it gets worse. B: 2 oz LF cheddar and 2 slices pepperoni L: meatballs with sauce and cheese S: cheez its D: cheese from the top of pizza S: cheez its
~ Stylz ~
on 3/6/07 12:52 am - North of Boston, MA
congrats on your appt! mine isnt til the end of the month but i'm hoping for good results too!!
miminjoey
on 3/6/07 6:09 am - Fort Bragg, NC
congrats on the great appointment...and where we craving cheese today Mimi
Stephanie Smiles
on 3/6/07 2:03 am - My Town, NH
Food for yesterday: Breakfast: 1 package regular instant oatmeal with one sliced banana Lunch: roast beef, lettuce and tomatoes on a wrap with dijon mustard Snack: 3 girl scout cookies (ugh!) Dinner: 4 ounces of steak, 1/2 cup sweet potato and 1/4 cup of peas Snack: 1 NSA fudgsicle (Why does it seem like I eat more than everyone else?!?!?!) Vitamins: all in Water: 70 ounces Exercise: 30 minutes on the treadmill and 20 minutes with free weights (four days in a row to the gym! )
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views