New Product I found...

jennb40
on 3/4/07 7:46 pm - Nashua, NH
So I have been enjoying these Sugar Free Jell-O puddings, but this weekend I found a new and delicious one. It is called.....drum roll please...."Dulce de Leche Vanilla Caramel Sundae". You can find it in the refrigerated section. It is so yummy - can't get over how good it was. Here are the nutritional facts: Calories: 60 Sodium: 170 mg Total Fat: 1 g (no trans fat, 1 g saturated fat) Total Carbs: 13 g ( 0 fiber, 0 sugars, 7g Sugar Alcohol Protein: 1 g Not a bad snack for the sugar cravings! I really like their mint chocolate and caramel puddings also, but this one was really tasty! Have a good eating day - Barbara
~ Stylz ~
on 3/5/07 12:28 am - North of Boston, MA
am I going to have to go food shopping with you? I think I have a dumb moment when I shop!! I can't find these things no matter what place I shop at! Where did you find them? I've tried market basket, they have a brand but it isnt Jell-o and its got about 14 grams of sugar alcohol in it. shaws has sf jell-o but i didnt see pudding.. sounds delicious!
jennb40
on 3/5/07 12:38 am - Nashua, NH
Hey buddy - I get them at our Walmart - in the cold section down from the eggs and across from the milk. Got them yesterday....Hope you can find them....Barb
Stephanie Smiles
on 3/5/07 3:20 am - My Town, NH
I've had that one too. Oh my...so yummy!!! I think I'm addicted to the Jello caramel pudding. I almost cried in the aisle when my Market Basket didn't have it. Fortunately, they had it back again this week. No need for a mop! Have a good day! Hugs, Stephanie
luckycat1
on 3/5/07 6:57 am - Cincinnati, OH
you are right these are so freaking good. I add a scoop of protein to the choclate mint but the carmel is by far my favorite
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views