WDYET? **SATURDAY & SUNDAY**

~ Stylz ~
on 3/3/07 5:48 am - North of Boston, MA
having a great weekend, nice and relaxing!! went to yoga this morning then food shopping. Planning to prep all my food for the week tomorrow and divide into serving size containers (not a morning person so the less I do in the a.m. the better ) They we're running a managers special for 95% ground sirloin so I picked up 4lbs of it, seperated it into 1/2 lb bags and froze it all! I also bought boneless chicken with mccormicks tomato,garlic basil marinade.. its marinating now til tomorrow, can't wait to try it! heres my day so far: before yoga - drinkable yogurt after yoga - iso fruit cantaloupe protein shake lunch - slice of thin crust garlic chicken pizza (CPK) and 1/2 cup grapefruit snack - pear with 1/4 cup gargonzola cheese (thanks for the recommendation Rebeka : delicious!!) dinner - 1/2 cup pigeon peas with 1/4 cup brown rice snack - a few chocolate covered strawberries can't wait to make them!! bought a container of strawberries, going to melt a few dark chocolate sf mini bars and dip maybe 4 strawberries! at some point I'll have an achievone with 1/2 scoop of protein and a cup of steamed milk with sf carmel syrup before bed (protein seems low today so I'll make sure to get the cup of milk in!) hows everyones weekend going?
Pat T.
on 3/3/07 9:19 am - Rome, NY
Today was different because we spent the whole day out for a volleyball tournament for my son. The good thin is they came in 2nd out of 9 teams and my husband and I spent the whole day together. We do seem to be on the mend, it will take some time, but i can see progress. B: 3 PB crackers S: 4 PB crackers L: inside of 1/4 of a sub S: pizza off a piece of cheese D: 1 oz of pork and 1 T of potatos and a couple bites of baby carrots S: 2 oz LF Cheddar; serving of cheez its 857 Calories 43 gm protein All vitamins done all water done not enough exercise, not enough protein tomorrow will be better
~ Stylz ~
on 3/4/07 10:27 pm - North of Boston, MA
glad things seem to be working out with you and your husband Pat
RebekaA
on 3/3/07 4:24 pm - Inland Empire, CA
I'm glad you like it! now you've got me craving it tho!! and I LOVE Choc. strawberries!!! Greatest thing in the world!
~ Stylz ~
on 3/4/07 4:44 am - North of Boston, MA
hows everyones Sunday? woke up early, started laundry and got things in order for the work week! seperated grapefruit into 5 plastic containers, 5 zip lock bags with 3oz. grilled chicken, container of smart milk for my oatmeal and head of romaine lettuce with salad dressing! going to see if this keeps me on track (making meals for the week). I also made a batch of shrimp in basil cream sauce and tossed it over ww fettuccini for dinner (or lunch if I need a change from chicken). Obligated to walk at break this week (contract is for 10 work days) so thats what I'll do! Hopefully its a nice week and no snow in the forecast! So much for the weathermen saying the last "snow/rain" storm would wash away all the old snow.. theres still tons around, anyone want some?? heres my day: breakfast - 1/4 cup pistachios and 1/2 cup mango hour later (snack ) - 2 drinkable yogurts Iso Fruit Cantaloupe with crystal light sunrise 1/2 cup milk with 1/2 cup sf chai and 1 oz. sf vanilla syrup over ice (wow that was good)!! I think the company is Oregon, Anyone tried it?? They have plenty of products full of sugar, but finally came out with a sugar free line.. delish!!! Lunch - the last 2 slices of CPK thin crush garlic chicken pizza AchievOne with an extra 1/2 scoop vanilla protein Snack - banana Dinner will be 3 oz. chicken with green beans vitamins - all in water - plenty!! exercise - 30 minute walk I gained .6 lb this week (141.6) I'm sure its due to eating way too many complex carbs a day. No more brown rice for a while (cutting back on sweet potatoes in the afternoon too). hope everyones having a great weekend!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views