well......

miminjoey
on 3/3/07 11:00 pm - Fort Bragg, NC
I did it!!! I reached my doctor's goal! I swear I never thought this last freakin pound would ever come off...then today I weighed 159! I weigh 1 pound less then his goal! How exciting is this...and to think I just wanted to get in a 12! I never knew being a size 8 could make a person so happy! My outside finally matches the person on the inide! I couldn't have done it without you guys either!! I love you all!! Mimi consult 315 surgery 278 goal 167 today 159 total loss 156 I have nearly lost as much as I weigh!
Rick A.
on 3/3/07 11:06 pm - Far Northern, CA
Good job Mimi, You have been such an inspiration. Thank you for sharing your success with us. Life is great, Rick
RebekaA
on 3/4/07 3:11 am - Inland Empire, CA
You are my WL ROCK STAR! I'm so proud of you! you look amazing and have done a phenomenal job! Keep shining!
jannineh99
on 3/4/07 8:48 am - Melrose, MA
Wahooo girl way to go .....congrats.......listen we could not have done it with out you either....you are a big inspiration on this board at lest to me....... Love ya Jannine 357/178/169
jennb40
on 3/4/07 7:48 pm - Nashua, NH
Ahhh....my sister from another mother....You are the "Queen" of the MARCHers! Glad to hear about your progress - considering all you have been through this past year - you have done an incredible job....keep it up! Hugs, the other MeMe! Barb
robinsaxton
on 3/5/07 12:30 am - Columbia, MD
Way to Go Mimi!!! Congratulations! You have done an amazing job. I hope someday I can say I am in a 12! An 8 is only in my dreams I am afraid. But I am still happy with my progress too. I digress...This is about you! I am so happy for you Mimi. You look amazing! Hugs, Robin
Stephanie Smiles
on 3/5/07 3:16 am - My Town, NH
Whoo hooo Mimi!!! That's so great! I am proud of you and I hope you are proud of yourself. A size 8 is amazing! Way to go! Hugs, Stephanie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views