WDYET?? *** FRIDAY ***

~ Stylz ~
on 3/2/07 3:28 am - North of Boston, MA
can this day ever end????? It took me an hour and a half to make it to work because of the snow (usual commute 30 minutes) and its been a zoo all day!! I can't wait to get out of here for a much needed weekend! drive to work - iso fruit cantaloupe protein shake breakfast - 1/2 cup grapefruit and 1/4cup pigeon peas with 2 T brown rice snack 3/4 c. protein plus special k with 1/2 cup smart milk lunch - 1/2 cup shirataki noodles with 1/4 cup miranara sauce drive home - iso fruit cantaloupe protein shake dinner - 1/2 cup pigeon peas with 1/4 cup brown rice snack - fruit the past 2 days I've been eating much more than normal.. hopefully its just because its almost TOM (time of the month) and not that my stomachs stretching a little more and I can eat more all the time hows everyone doing today?
Pat T.
on 3/2/07 6:03 am - Rome, NY
I find that during TOM I can also eat more. Then there are days where I can only eat half of what I normally eat. Go figure. I wouldn't worry too much. B: Protein shake L: chicken parmesian S: 1/2 oz LF cheddar D: We are going out for a fish fry, so I figure I will probably eat half a piece of fish S: plan on serving of cheez its. They are my new favorite snack, probably not the best nutritionally, but I measure out a serving and feel in control, so I am letting myself have them Cal 900 Prot 74 Exercise: No, ran out of time at work to go to Curves, so I tried walking extra, maybe tomorrow, so I can get in my 3x this week Vitamins: All done Water: All done
RebekaA
on 3/2/07 11:29 am - Inland Empire, CA
Hi all, Happy Friday! I had a great day. My friend and I took the kids to a bouncy place and then spent the afternoon shopping. So fun! but i'm beat! Two preschoolers is two many! B: protein coffee S: HB egg, 1/4 c. cottage cheese L: 1/2 cup broccoli beef, 1/2 cup mushroom chicken D: Shrimp/Cucumber/Mango Salad, 3/4 cup S: 3/4 cup Sausage Tortellini soup (-) the tortellini vits done exer not really-- mall walk, bouncing water 5 bottles down, 1 to go. have a great wkend everyone.
~ Stylz ~
on 3/3/07 8:39 am - North of Boston, MA
bouncing must have been fun!! your menu always looks so good! do you make your shrimp, cucumber, mango salad? you had me curious when I saw it so I googled and found a recipe! I have 2 mangos in the fridge I was looking to use and have shrimp in the freezer that I'll pull out and use.. heres the recipe I found: 3 tablespoons distilled white vinegar 3 tablespoons sugar (I'm using splenda) 6 tablespoons Dijon mustard 6 tablespoons mayonnaise 4 large pickling cucumbers, peeled, cut into 1/2-inch cubes (about 2 cups) 1 large mango, peeled, pitted, cut into 1/2-inch cubes (about 1 1/2 cups) 1 pound cooked medium shrimp 3 tablespoons chopped fresh dill Hot pepper sauce 12 Bibb lettuce leaves Mix vinegar and sugar in small bowl until sugar dissolves. Whisk in mustard and mayonnaise. Cover and chill. (Can be made 1 day ahead. Keep chilled.) Combine cucumbers, mango, shrimp, and dill in large bowl. Pour dressing over; toss to coat. Season with salt and hot pepper sauce. Arrange 2 lettuce leaves on each of 6 plates. Top with shrimp salad. Makes 6 servings.
RebekaA
on 3/3/07 9:13 am - Inland Empire, CA
yes i make it. It's a "Cooking Thin" recipe. I'll type it up and post it for you later....mine is made with vinegar and lime juice and has black beans in it!! Delish. I love it b/c it's very low cal.
~ Stylz ~
on 3/3/07 12:40 pm - North of Boston, MA
I love black beans before surgery they were ok, after.. mmmmmm thanks in advance for the recipe
timsdanni
on 3/2/07 9:51 pm - Ft Stewart, GA
I feel like my answer to what did you eat today should be YES LOL protien shake 30 mins on eliptical, 45 wieght lifting 1/2 protien bar salmon cup, 1/4 cup cottage cheese and whole wheat crackers 1/2 oz cheese bite of left over salmon sf/ff ice cream bar tangelo meatloaf, mashed pot, aspargus, bite pumpkin pie top of salad and 3 fried shrimp skipped my night protien shake b/c I was too full from the salad and shrimp -went with friends for a LATE 9pm dinner at red lobster 4 litters of water and all my pills and vits Danni 372/221/170 -.5 today
~ Stylz ~
on 3/24/07 12:49 am - North of Boston, MA
it would be "yes" if it was DYET - the W ;) how have you been? are things starting to settle down? make sure you stop in and give us an update when you can hope all is well!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views