*****WDYET Thursday*****

jannineh99
on 3/1/07 12:31 am - Melrose, MA
Well ok...had to be out of bed 2 hours earlier than usual hubby and daughter were sick so I got driving my son to school duty...so this is what I have consumed today so far...I will post after supper what I have for rest of the day then...because not sure what I am gonna cook... breakfast ride with son to school at 730am: AchievOne protein drink with 1 extra scoop of vanilla protein powder added breakfast: 2 scrambled eggs 10 am snack: 1/2 single serving of popcorn working on first 32 oz of water and have gotten in my vitamins Jannine
~ Stylz ~
on 3/1/07 12:53 am - North of Boston, MA
I love adding extra protein to Achievone! I'm dong to my last case of it. Have you noticed a ring of protein around the top of the bottle when you take the cap off?? No matter what flavor I've tried its there on my bottles.. Just seeing it repulses me I have to take it off with a wet paper towel before I can drink it! thanks for sharing your recipes I think this weekend I'll try the chicken in italian dressing with cream soups and sour cream.. mmmmm heres my day so far: drive to work - Iso Fruit Cantaloupe shake Breakfast - 4 fat smash banana oatmeal cookies mmmmm snack - 1/2 cup diced watermelon (cant wait for this stuff to be in season! beautiful color, flavor isn't great) lunch - 1/4 c. brown rice with 1/2 c. pigeon peas drive home - drinkable yogurt Dinner - morning star farms burger snack - 1/2 cup red grapefruit cup of steamed milk before bed with sf gingerbread syrup.. yummmmmm has anyone tried Tarro sweet potato chips? The listed ingredients are sweet potatoes and canola sunflower and safflower oil (maybe fried in the combination?). They're not bad and it gets rid of the salty crunchy craving! Rebeka - thanks for the gorgonzola tip, I'll pick some up next time I'm shopping
miminjoey
on 3/1/07 8:31 pm - Fort Bragg, NC
i went gambling again today so it wasn't too bad of a day I drank 16 oz of coffee before I left ate 3/4 of a BBQ pork sandwich on the bus another 16 oz coffee got there drank 20 water ate crawdads, shrimp, 1 chicken wing, some more bbq pork had 1 bite chocolate pie, 2 bites cheese cake (in almost 2 hours) another 8 oz coffee on the bus back had a small bag of dirritos 8 oz water got home 12 oz flat soda I won $26 hehehe! Mimi
Darlene X
on 3/1/07 1:55 am - Maricopa, AZ
Breakfast: 1/2C Light Cottage Cheese w/ Fresh Pineapple Snack: Quaker PB & Chocolate Chip Rice Cake (60 cals) Lunch: Deli Wrap (Small Whole Wheat Low Calorie Wrap with Chicken, Lettuce, Cheese, Dressing, Bell pepper & Onion), & approx 1oz of Light Ruffles Snack: Light Yogurt & A Cheese Stick Dinner: Homemade Chicken Enchiladas
jannineh99
on 3/1/07 5:05 am - Melrose, MA
Lunch: Zone Perfect protein bar with Protein drink. Jannine
RebekaA
on 3/1/07 7:32 am - Inland Empire, CA
Starting over today--back to basics and really strict...so far so good. have been less hungry today than lately. B: protein coffee L: 4oz beef over arugula w/ low fat italian dressing S: 1oz cheese D: going out with my Marcher friend Rebecca planning to order fish (bleck) but u know about the "best intentions" S; sml protein shake made w/crystal light vits done exer nope water 60oz so far, 40 to go
BabyRuth2u
on 3/1/07 8:25 am - Pittsburgh, PA
Ok, got my days mixed up. LOL Put this on wednesdays list. Today..... Thursday.... LOL Breakfast: oatmeal w/ 5 almonds, splash soy milk Mid morn: protein shake-Achieve one 1/2 scoopy protein powder, some almonds Lunch: had Chinese, took small plate, was careful. Afternoon: Quaker 70 cal rice cake Way home from work stopped at Starbucks got coffee and a chocochip cookie Dinner: 1/2 hubby's Arby sandwich Bad Bad Bad on water. I have been drinking way too much coffee lately and not getting in much water. I plan to drink up tonight. I was really bad today I think I had a 1/4 of a 16.9 oz bottle!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views