Who Flipped the $#@$%# hunger switch???!

(deactivated member)
on 2/27/07 11:36 pm - PA
Me too! However, I have been this way for a while. Trying to think before I eat now. Its not easy, but it is the only way I can stay in control. I agree, if you find the cure, please let us know! Kathy
RebekaA
on 2/28/07 6:51 am - Inland Empire, CA
I wi**** wasn't you too, but good to know I'm not alone Hang in there, I wish us both luck!
jennb40
on 2/28/07 7:49 pm - Nashua, NH
Rebeka - I think we have all just discovered we are HUNGRY!!!! We knew this time was coming - or at least we should have if we have read anything about WLS - especially on this website! We all fear reverting to our old habits and we seem to all know we can't do that and should be making good food choices. I thought nuts were a pretty good choice, but they were getting out of control for me! I have found something that seems to be helping. Werther's Originals has a neat little hard sugar free candy that tastes like caramel. Here are the nutrition facts: 5 pieces = 40 calories, no transfat, .5 g saturated fat carb - 14 g, 13 g from isomaltitol 0 g sugar 0 g protein It takes about 5 minutes to suck on one and that is taking the edge off me being hungry. I have been having 2-3 a day - which it takes 5 to be 40 calories. So the calorie intake is not great and it seems to relieve some of those munchies! Group Hug for all of us - Barbara
~ Stylz ~
on 2/28/07 9:52 pm - North of Boston, MA
Barbara have you noticed if they give you more of a sugar craving than you have had in the past (post-op before the candy)? I noticed my sweet tooth coming back more and more lately. When I told Shannon about the gum she told me thats probably what is making my sweet tooth come back (the sweetener in the gum)
penhail53
on 3/1/07 3:25 am - LsSueur, MN
Thi****s so close to home for me to! I just can't seem to get enough to eat (in my mind) It honestly scares me and really helped to read this. I live in Minnesota and it has been really cold and bllizzarding. I know sure sure blame it on the weather but it does seem to make me want to eat all the time and I am talking comforat foods. I just need to get a hold on this!!!!!!!! Thank you again for the post it helps so much when you know your not the only one dealing with things. Jan
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views