hodgepodge

miminjoey
on 2/27/07 7:53 am - Fort Bragg, NC
well ok 1st I have some good news...had my labs done and I was really worried because I just have NOT been keeping up with my vitamins and the doctor just called and they are all perfectly normal woo hoo 2nd I have a high school friend that I have sort of reconnected with in the last several months.(strictly friends) His fiance is great she calls, we email, they come down on the weekend and hang out with me and the kids. well they are getting married on march 24th. She wants me to be her maid of honor. Don't you think this is kind of weird? I've been helping her plan it because they live over an hour away and they are having it here where I live, his home town. I'm just thinking doesn't she have any other friends and 1 her age? I am about 10 years older then her. 3rd anyone having problems with their extra skin while sitting? I know this is weird and probably TMI...but have you ever had a pair of underwear that just ride up no matter what? Well I swear my skin does that to me when I sit. It's like I have to make sure it is laying just right or it bunches up ... I have A LOT of extra skin on my once was rear.
Tina K
on 2/27/07 10:05 am - Central, NY
Whooo hooo on the labs Mimi! That's great news but don't take it for granted. Get those supplements in!!! Um, yeah, that's really strange about the fiance. But like you said, maybe she doesn't have anyone else to stand up with her. If you are comfortable with it I say go for it. It's very nice of you to help with the wedding planning - that can get so overwhelming. While I have extra skin it's all hanging around my midsection. So I don't have that problem. Any plastics in your future? Tina
miminjoey
on 2/27/07 7:48 pm - Fort Bragg, NC
you are right about the vitamins...in fact I am due for my b12 gotta hit my sister up for that...i am too chicken to do it myself I guess I'll do it for her it just seems weird...I guess because I had my sister do it for me. It is overwhelming...I forgot how much so too..but FUN! ( since it's not mine!) Plastics!!! OH I hope...the doctor said after I maintain my weight for 6 months he would clear me for plastic...and boy oh boy do I pray my insurance will let me do it!
robinsaxton
on 2/27/07 10:25 pm - Columbia, MD
Hi Mimi, yay on your labs being good. I agree with Tina. Your friends fiance may not have any close friends of her own so if you are okay with it, I say go for it. As for the skin. I know what you mean. Sometimes it is just all bunched up and really irritating. I sometimes feel as if I am sitting on some really uncomfortable piece of rubber tubing or something. It's weird and hard to explain. And talk about the panties riding...no matter what kind I get, they all ride. My flabby skin just moves around so much that the panties slide right up. I have tried smaller sizes and bigger sizes, I can't seem to find anything just right. I won't wear a thong, can't stand them and I need some protection for all of this very loose skin. Maybe after plastics I'll try a thong. Hugs, Robin
timsdanni
on 3/1/07 10:18 pm - Ft Stewart, GA
yeah on the labs!! I won't have my one yr ones done till I go back to alaksa (still in tx with the inlaws) I got some boy cut panties last night and they are kinda like boxer briefs but soft and they seem to work with the extra skin you can be the grooms freind and in the brides wedding party - its all good hugs danni
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views