WDYET?? *** Monday ***

~ Stylz ~
on 2/26/07 2:17 am - North of Boston, MA
back to Monday, how did the weekend go so fast!! really not in much mood to eat today, so far I've had 2 drinkable yogurts 1/2 cup beans with 3T of brown rice almost a cup of watermelon and an achievone with an extra 1/2 scoop of protein. just took my multi, will take my b complex after my time limit is up to drink again. Can't believe its already 1:30, going for my walk in this cold snowy weather... I'll post dinner when I figure it out.. hows everyone doing today?
miminjoey
on 2/26/07 9:39 am - Fort Bragg, NC
crappy day..only like 2 cups of coffee 1 burrito suprem no sour cream 10 oz water a bit of ham and mac n cheese for dinner a few corn chips w/ bean dip have tons of water to get in before the day is out
Tina K
on 2/26/07 11:31 am - Central, NY
On the menu today: Sort of messed up because of working late - until 8 pm tonight. Breakfast: 4oz yogurt w/ 1/3 cup granola. Chai with protein Lunch: 4 oz cheese - Triscuts all gone! 8oz cup of Chicken soup with spinach Dinner: Handful of grapes, 1/3 of a pear. Yuck. Pear did not settle well. Hot Cocoa with protein - yummy! Also about 1.5 oz of almonds - damn, those have a lot of calories! Calories: 1358 Fat: 74 Carbs: 84 Protein: 91 Exercise - yeah, right! Liquid: 83.6 Tina
~ Stylz ~
on 2/27/07 12:58 am - North of Boston, MA
I forgot about Big Train Products! What kind of protein do you add? The chai is so good!!
Tina K
on 2/27/07 9:56 am - Central, NY
Hey Stylz, I love, love, love my Big Train. I use IDS Vanilla Cinnamon in my Chai and in my hot cocoa I use Any Whey 'virtually' tasteless protein. Tina
Juju B
on 2/27/07 3:47 am - Bowdoin, ME
What granola do you use? I love granola both as a snack and as cereal but, I have not been able to find any with out sugar (or a form of). Everything I have found has sugar in the first 3 ingredients. Thank you
Tina K
on 2/27/07 9:59 am - Central, NY
Hi Juju, I use Back to Nature granola that I buy online. I use the Apple Strawberry flavor and it's got 6 gr of sugar and 6 gr of protein. http://www.backtonaturefoods.com/products_granola_3.aspx They also have a high protein version but that's got 11 gr of sugar and double the protein - 12 gr. http://www.backtonaturefoods.com/products_granola_8.aspx HTH, Tina
RebekaA
on 2/26/07 3:10 pm - Inland Empire, CA
Happy Monday everyone B: protein coffee S: apple L: 4oz chicken breast, 3 shrimp S: unplanned 1/2 c. dd's spaghetti carbs! D: 4oz chicken breast cals: 1100 vits done water 110oz exer 1 hr hike
Lisa M.
on 2/26/07 7:13 pm - LaGrange, NC
Breakfast-1/2 cup grits w/cheese snack-9 nuts, 2 pb crackers lunch-yogurt w/ granola & 1/2 banana snack-popcorn supper-cup of cheese tortellini snack-2 sugar free fudgsicles (I know it should have been just one!) exercise-2 miles on the treadmill (I ran 4/10ths of a mile...I could have NEVER ran a year ago...it's amazing) water-didn't get it all in today (58 oz) vitamins- all in
Stephanie Smiles
on 2/26/07 10:30 pm - My Town, NH
Breakfast: 1 package instant regular oatmeal with one sliced banana Lunch: 1/2 a roast beef and cheese wrap and 1/2 cup fruit salad Dinner: 1 hamburger patty and 1 1/2 cups of salad Snack: 1 NSA Fudgsicle and 1 SF Vanilla pudding cup Vitamins: all in Exercise: 25 minutes on the treadmill (burned 200 calories), 25 minutes on the bike (burned 150 calories) and two sets each of abductor and adductor abs Water: 70 ounces - Stephanie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views