Look what the cat dragged in...

Darlene X
on 2/25/07 10:59 pm - Maricopa, AZ
Hi Guys Sorry Ive been MIA---- I was off work all last week, and don't really use the internet at home... so now Im back at work, and should be around more Im holding steady at 183lbs, which is good for me... If I lose anymore then fine, if not Im happy where I am... so Im not focusing much on weight loss. My original goal was 180lbs, so im only 3lbs from there, with probably 5lbs of skin.. so Im good, Im in my goal size... feeling great. Food choices weren't the best last week, I don't do well eating when Im at home... and I don't have the structure at work... plus I discovered those evil Smuckers premade frozen PB&J sandwiches... the lazy sandwich, but they are really good Hubby went javelina hunting this weekend, and hiked a ton-- he was so happy that he was able to do this... a year ago he wouldnt have been able to. ANyway just wanted to say Hi Darlene
Stephanie Smiles
on 2/25/07 11:04 pm - My Town, NH
Holy cats, Batman! Only three pounds from your goal! That's amazing. I do better with food choices during the week while at work too. Also water and vitamins are more easily consumed during the week. So glad EJ is enjoying his newfound freedom as well. Hiya back! - Stephanie
jannineh99
on 2/25/07 11:52 pm - Melrose, MA
Well glad to see you back.....3lbs from goal that is great...you and I are at the same weight now...I can safely say that I am happy with where I am considering I was not in a good place this time last year...my nut and PCP think I should be down about 14 more lbs but I am considering any thing after t his point to be bonus...and there is the extra skin so I a m happy too...if I lose anymore so be it....what is a javelina....is it a type of bird? Jannine 357/183/PCP goal 169
Darlene X
on 2/26/07 2:37 am - Maricopa, AZ
Its a wild pig, lives in the desert
robinsaxton
on 2/26/07 3:00 am - Columbia, MD
Hi Darlene. Congrats on being so close to your goal weight and at your goal SIZE! That's awesome! I am sure it's a wonderful feeling. I don't do well with my eating at home either. I tend to have too much free time on my hands to think about food and what is available to munch on. I did better this weekend than last but I am always ready to get back to work on Monday and back to some sense of structure and control. Hugs, Robin
Tina K
on 2/26/07 11:26 am - Central, NY
Welcome back Darlene and congrats on being in your goal size!!!! Personally that size 10 is more important to me to get into than reaching the arbitrary number of 140 I picked out. LOL Jumping on the eat better at work bandwagon. The fact that I have 2 breaks and a lunch make it very easy for me to not graze. Same with getting all my vitamins and water in. So much better during the week. All this from someone who's only worked for less than 6 months. LOL To think I was so panicked about not being able to eat while at work. Hugs, Tina 315/194/140
timsdanni
on 3/1/07 10:22 pm - Ft Stewart, GA
hey girl you are looking good! haven't been on the boards a whole lot but getting bettter. at goal rocks!! I wish! I am a good 50 pounds from goal wieght but a comfy 16 and 12 is my goal so we will see - I can not see 50 pounds only equalling 2 sizes. I am working out like a crazy woman right now so I am shrinking - can't wait for my surgiversyer next month to do my one yr mesurements hugs danni 372/221.5/170
Sondra J. S.
on 3/1/07 11:50 pm - Show Low, AZ
Darlene, HI, hope hubby had a great time hunting javelinas, hope I spelled it right, lol, wellm, we only have 18 days until that coveted year surgaversary!! I am hovering around 188-189 and a size 14 down from a 26-28 sometimes a 30 which is fine, I'm sure it will go up and down, I am big boned anyhow, so it is fine with me, my original goal was 150 and I'm only 30-38lbs from it, and a year ago I couldn't say that!! I also couldn't say that I just not more than this Monday got a job as an employee of the state of Arizona!! How is that? Now that grazing will go away, which can be bad, but lately I've been grazing more on Cottage cheese and Activia yogurt more than anything, those have been my breakfast and snacks. Good luck to us all and we have all done so well!! Sondra
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views