I am having lots and lots of fun

timsdanni
on 2/24/07 5:18 am - Ft Stewart, GA
I joined Ballys and have since Thurs night done water arobics, step two times and yoga once and am feeling awsome and have lost 4 of the 5 pounds I put on last week ok so maybe I am a sick puppy but I LIKE to work out Danni 372/226/170
BabyRuth2u
on 2/24/07 8:34 pm - Pittsburgh, PA
Good for you Danni, sounds like fun! Keep up the good work. enjoy!!
jennb40
on 2/24/07 9:47 pm - Nashua, NH
Danni - good for you....you and I have about the same to lose to get to goal...but girl - we are "going to Git- R- done"!!!! Keep that good exercising up! And Ruth Ann - your new pic is "glamorous" - you look so good girl!!!! Please don't quit posting - we miss seeing you and Danni both! Have a good day girls! Hugs to you both - Barbara
miminjoey
on 2/24/07 10:24 pm - Fort Bragg, NC
Good for you....I so need to hit the gym... that will be my goal for tomorrow...check ut the local Gym here in Waverly and see if they offer monthly rates...everyone I've talked to says they don't you have to buy a year package....I hope that is not the case. They do have a Curves here too and one is just as far from the house as the other. I'm just not crazy about curves adn their dial adjustments...I guess I want to see the actual weights going up and down...makes me feel like I am really doing it. Mimi
Stephanie Smiles
on 2/25/07 5:03 am - My Town, NH
Danni, way to go! You are a workout maven! Keep up the great work and keep inspiring me to exercise! - Stephanie
robinsaxton
on 2/26/07 3:01 am - Columbia, MD
Yay Danni! I like to work out too. It always makes me feel great about myself and I am so full of energy afterwards. Good for you! Hugs, Robin
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views