~ WDYET * Saturday & Sunday ~

~ Stylz ~
on 2/25/07 3:45 am - North of Boston, MA
thanks for the link, I'll check it out! they're my new favorite food! I da**** with cinnamon and nutmeg with a squirt or two of i can't believe its not butter and its perfect! They have small sweet potatoes at Market Basket, about 1/4 the size of a baking one. They're great! I met a soon to be post-op today for breakfast, her name is Kristine. I told her to stop in and say hello to us all! She is having surgery on Wednesday (2/28) with Dr. Shen in Concord. Breakfast wasn't that fat smashable, but it was good! between waking up and leaving for bfast - 2 drinkable yogurts breakfast - 1 poached egg, 1/2 slice of wheat toast, 3 strips bacon snack - small banana lunch - oatmeal cookies?? I'll have to post the recipe for these.. they're reallllyyy good. Its on phase 1 of fat smash they dont get crispy like a cookie (still trying to figure out how to crisp them more, but theyre good the way they are). acheivone with an extra 1/2 scoop of protein Dinner - morning star farms chicken patty 12 gram protein lemonade I saw Shannon last Thursday, she looked at my menu on fat smash and said its perfectly balanced. The only thing she said she would change is adding meat and cheese which is something I'll do once I finish the 9 day detox! I talked to her about what Christine mentioned at the meeting (post-ops becoming hypo glycemic) she said since everything dumps into the small intestine faster than non-surgery people, simple sugars or carbs (which turn into sugar) spike insulin levels. Thats why she mentioned when finding people who are becoming hypo glycemic should go back to focusing on protein, vegetables and complex carbs like oatmeal, brown rice, wheat pasta and sweet potatoes (yummm ).. Day 6 of fat smash I've lost 3 lbs since Tuesday I love this diet!! hows everyone doing with their foods today? Barb, when are you going to start joining the what did you eat post more often glad you were able to kick the nut addiction!!
Stephanie Smiles
on 2/25/07 5:16 am - My Town, NH
SATURDAY I worked Saturday from 6:00 a.m. until 7:30 p.m. and was at the mercy of the food served to guests for most of the day. Breakfast: two pieces of pineapple, scrambled eggs and one sausage link Lunch: two slices of ham, 1 slice swiss cheese, 1/2 cup of greens with a little dressing, 1/2 cup of potato leek soup Snack: hors d'ouevres at the reception - 2 scallops wrapped in bacon, 1 veggie quesidilla, 2 shrimp and 2 pesto scallops Dinner: date with hubby after a loooong day - about 2 ounces of baked haddock, three bites of mashed potatoes and 3 spears of asaragus (and one cosmopoliton! oh my...it sure doesn't take much for me to get a little tipsy these days! ) Water: I managed to carry three bottles around with me and drink them throughout the day Vitamins: Exercise: I wish I had worn my pedometer to see how many miles I walked. It must have been at least four! SUNDAY Breakfast: leftover haddock (about 3 ounces) mashed potatoes (about 1/2 cup) and 4 asparagus spears Lunch: big salad with lettuce, red pepper, mushrooms, cucumber and red onion with 3 ounces of cut up roast beef thrown on top Dinner: will be chicken baked in cream of mushroom soup, a little rice and asparagus (I liked it so much last night and it was on sale at the grocery store!) Snack: most likely NSA Fudgsicle (They were out of the caramel SF pudding today! I hope they stock it next week!) Water: 40 ounces so far, more throughout the rest of the night Vitamins: will finish those tonight too Exercise: - Stephanie
Tina K
on 2/25/07 10:33 am - Central, NY
It's been a long, long time since I joined in on one of these threads but I'm trying to get these last 50 pounds off and they are dripping from me...making me crazy! Saturday Breakfast: 4 oz vanilla yogurt w/ 1/3 cup of granola Lunch: 3.25 oz mild cheddar cheese w/ Triscuts Dinner: 6 oz sloppy joe made with turkey! 2 Protein drinks made with Big Train Low Carb Chai and IDS Vanilla Cinnamon Protein 1 Protein drink made with CL Lemonade and Nectar Twisted Cherry Protein 1 Protein drink made with Big Train Low Carb Hot Cocoa and Any Whey Protein Liquid: 88 oz of water Exercise: 5 minutes on the elliptical machine. I'm working into it. I hate exercise. Protein: 139 g Calories: 1643 Fat: 88 g Carbs: 74 Sunday: Breakfast: 1/2 cup whole, slow cooking oatmeal with 1 packet of Splenda, 5 squirts of I Can't Believe it's Not Butter and a few dashes of salt. Lunch: 3.75 oz mild cheddar cheese/ Triscuts Dinner: I didn't have that today yet - I think I'll have some Ministrone soup with Meatballs 2 Protein drinks made with Big Train Low Carb Chai and IDS Vanilla Cinnamon Protein Liquid: 56 oz of water (man, when I sleep in everything gets messed up) Exercise: I laugh at exercise! Hahahahaha Protein: 91 g Calories: 1189 Fat: 54 g Carbs: 82 Have to get those carbs down even though they are 'good' carbs. Oatmeal, whole wheat crackers, granola. Tina
~ Stylz ~
on 2/25/07 10:54 pm - North of Boston, MA
Tina I find posting my menu helps me stay honest and keep me on track! good luck with the last 50 lbs.. you can do it!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views