Happy Birthday Laura (Goozie)!

jennb40
on 2/23/07 2:30 am - Nashua, NH
I know this is a day early and your birthday isn't until the 24th....BUT a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you. Hope you have a wonderful day....By the way - where have you been? I haven't seen any posts from your in a while...hope you are doing ok! Hugs to you and happy day! Barbara
Stephanie Smiles
on 2/23/07 2:51 am - My Town, NH
Laura, I hope you have a fantabulous birthday! Here's to a healthy year! - Stephanie
Laura A.
on 2/23/07 6:05 am - Manteca, CA
Barbara, you have brought tears to my eyes!! Thank you so much for the birthday wishes. You have no idea how much your wishes have touched my heart. Thank you!!! I am always checking the boards to see how everyone is doing (we all seem to be doing wonderfully with the weight loss) but I have been in hiding.......I have had some very high drama in my life and am still having a really hard time with it. I know I should be posting more often but....... Maybe soon I will be at a place where I can "tell all", but for now I'm not quite there. I DON'T want to worry anyone....please know I will get through this and my dearest girlfriend of 30 years is right here helping me. She gave me that new book "The Secret" about the laws of attraction. If you're an Oprah fan, maybe you've seen the show and then the follow-up show last week about it. I have a mission now.....and a plan on how to accomplish that mission with the information from this book. Thank you so much for thinking of me today, Laura A.
jennb40
on 2/23/07 6:04 pm - Nashua, NH
Laura honey - you hang in there. Know we are all here for you in many different ways. Do enjoy your birthday and check in a little more just so we know you are doing ok! Barbara
miminjoey
on 2/23/07 10:06 pm - Fort Bragg, NC
your virtual birthday party Mimi
~ Stylz ~
on 2/24/07 6:10 am - North of Boston, MA
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LAURA!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views