Holy nuts Batman.....

jennb40
on 2/23/07 6:09 pm - Nashua, NH
Well today is weigh in day....I am ing with delite. I don't know if it is giving up the nuts or just the plateau buster's diet finally working, but I have lost 4 pounds this week - that is the most I have lost in a week in probably 3-4 months!!!! Total lost now is 114 pounds since surgery and 142 since my first consult!!!! Still have about 50 to go, but .....I think I can....I think I can....I think I can....I KNOW I CAN!!!! Have a good weekend everybody! Barbara
Pat T.
on 2/23/07 7:58 pm - Rome, NY
Congratulations
Rick A.
on 2/23/07 8:43 pm - Far Northern, CA
Barbara, Way to go. It's great to know the tool is still working. I have a thing for nuts also. I am trying to give them up until I reach my goal. You are doing great. Life is good, Rick
RebekaA
on 2/24/07 1:28 am - Inland Empire, CA
OMG Barb! THAT IS SO AWESOME!!! Way to go! I can't believe 4# in a week! WOW. i'm so happy for you! and I'm so proud of you for easing up on the nuts (if that was even it) still, that's a hard habit to break!
timsdanni
on 2/24/07 5:29 am - Ft Stewart, GA
that is GREAT! I put on 5 pounds in 9 days at my brothers house and have lost 4 of them back so far with LOTS of working out and limiting sugar like to almost none - I am premenstal so I MUST have at least a bite or two of dark chocolate LOL I am glad I am not the only one left with wieght to lose - I have 56 more pounds to goal I think, maybe 57 brain is tiered you are doing great huge hugs danni 372/226/170
~ Stylz ~
on 2/24/07 6:12 am - North of Boston, MA
wooo hoooo 4lbs way to go!! I think its the nuts too! That PB diet is only for people that think it will work and they'll lose 50lbs in 10 days like us enjoy the loss you deserve it!!
Stephanie Smiles
on 2/24/07 10:19 pm - My Town, NH
Congratulations, Barbara! I'm so proud of you. That is amazing weight loss for one week. We CAN continue to lose toward our goals. Keep up the great work! Hugs, Stephanie
robinsaxton
on 2/26/07 3:18 am - Columbia, MD
That's great Barbara. Sometimes the little changes can make a huge difference. I got really strict one week with my carbs, cut them way back to only carbs in veggies and fruit. I lost 3.5 lbs that week. Congrats! Yes, you can! Hugs, Robin
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views