WDYET?? *** TGIF ***

~ Stylz ~
on 2/23/07 1:05 am - North of Boston, MA
We made it through another week drive to work - drinkable yogurt and another drinkable yogurt when I got to work breakfast - weight control oatmeal with 2/3 cup smart milk AchievOne mocha java with an extra 1/2 scoop of protein lunch - morning star farms philly cheesesteak burger with 1/2 cup watermelon dinner - I've been craving salad lately!! I'll fix a msf grillers prime burger and add it to a salad.. snack - sticking to fruit and/or carrot sticks tonight!! not going out tonight, just relaxing. Tomorrow night we've been invited to my bf's co-workers house for dinner. Should be interesting trying to stay on fat smash I'm hoping for a lot of veggie choices since hes Moroccan! Sunday I'm meeting an "almost Marcher" for breakfast! Shes having surgery on the 28th with the same group of doctors as Barbara and I have. Not sure if its nice outside, but I'm going for my 30 minute walk very soon! vitamins are in, tons of water so far (70oz so far) took the citracal chews out of the fridge maybe that will get me to take them more!! hows everyones day going so far?
miminjoey
on 2/23/07 1:46 am - Fort Bragg, NC
man oh man it's 12 noon and so far I have had 2 cups of coffeee and puked that up...so I have a feeeling I am in for a LONG day!
Stephanie Smiles
on 2/23/07 2:50 am - My Town, NH
Happy Friday! Breakfast: 1 package regular instant oatmeal and one sliced banana Lunch: leftover chicken breast and 1/3 cup of peas Snack: Ugh...1/2 of a cranberry-chocolate chip cookie (I had to package 200 of them in little baggies and didn't make it through the process without sampling!) Dinner: South Beach Diet pepperoni pizza Snack: NSA Fudgsicle Vitamins: all in Water: low for this point in the day - 32 ounces - will get in more tomorrow I have to work from 6:45 a.m. until 7:30 p.m. tomorrow and will be at the mercy of eating the food that is served to me. I'll just have to try to make good choices and remember to drink lots of water! At least I'll be traipsing all over campus all day for exercise. Have a great weekend everyone! - Stephanie
Pat T.
on 2/23/07 8:10 pm - Rome, NY
Sorry I haven't been on much, it has been a very rough week for me, emotionally. I can't believe I am saying this here, but this is the only place that I don't feel judged and I know it won't get around my neighborhood or back to my kids. My husband of 20 years had been acting distant and when we finally talked about it, he admitted he was "interested" in someone else. Well, there was a sucker punch I never expected. We have since talked and talked, and decided that since "nothing happened" we are going to try to work things out. But it is going to be a long road, because my trust in him is ruined and it will take me some time to build it back up. I never thought we would be one of those couples, we have been together since I was 18 and for 22 years, we had what I thought was a great relationship. Obviously, not perfect, but we got along well, have great kids, great home, etc... Oh well, enough, it is time to move on. Thanks for listening. Now, I need to focus on still taking care of myself while taking care of my marriage. That is one of my downfalls, I think. So, I am going to try very hard to make sure I post my menu here everyday, because that will keep me on track. I did make it to Curves 2x this week, and this morning the scale was down 4 pounds, which is my first loss in a few months. So, I think the exercise is making a difference. B: Didn't have because needed to get my bloodwork for my appt next week L: Chicken Parmesan S: LF Cheese and Pepperoni ; Peanut Butter crackers D: 1T of mashed potatos, 2 -3 oz of baked chicken S: White Cheddar Cheez ITs - but this time I measured out a portion! Peanut butter crackers So, not the best day, not the worst. I can live with it. Thanks!
~ Stylz ~
on 2/24/07 6:08 am - North of Boston, MA
((hugs)) Pat Sorry to hear you're going through this! Know that we're here for you anytime you need us!! you're in my thoughts
Lisa M.
on 2/23/07 8:30 pm - LaGrange, NC
Breakfast-1/2 cup instant grits with cheese Lunch-Starbucks coffee (parent brought it to me...what could I say?) AND yogurt with a small amount of granola snack-gripz cheese its (I KNOW!!!) and 6 m&m's Dinner-chicken snap wrap from McDonald's THEN....we went to Barnes and Nobles and I had a Mocha light Frappichino...which is what I had wanted ALL day b/4 the other got home and was starving (ate chicken at 4:00pm and stuffed in a bag of gripz choc. chip cookies. Ok I was honest....several bad choices today. I feel good with the confession. It is that time of the month and I FEEL THE URGE FOR CHOCOLATE...what can I say??? HELP!!! OK>>>>it's Sat. morning and I had gone up 2 lbs this week. I weighed and was down the 2 lbs AND had lost another lb. total loss....152 lbs. The 2 mile walks the past 2 days must be helping. STill have to watch the bad choices. 350/198/???
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views