WDYET?? *** THURSDAY ***

~ Stylz ~
on 2/22/07 12:52 am - North of Boston, MA
I just had an achievone and I'm ZOOOOMING!! Perfect time to use the extra energy on a walk Drive to work and when I got to work - Drinkable yogurt (2 of them) Breakfast - 1/2 cup of sweet potatoes (wasn't ready for oatmeal yet) Snack - 1/2 cup grapefruit and an AchievOne with an extra 1/2 scoop of protein (30 grams) Lunch - weight control oatmeal with 2/3 cup smart milk Dinner - Morning Star Farms burger with some lettuce Snack - apple Protein shake before bed, probably a double lemonade (24 grams total) going for my 30 minute walk now. Just took my vitamins (b-complex and multi) 40oz of water in already the only thing left is 2 calcium and getting the rest of my foods in Day 3 fat smash - feelin great!!!
Stephanie Smiles
on 2/22/07 5:22 am - My Town, NH
Way to go on smashing that fat! Breakfast: 1 package regular instant oatmeal with one sliced banana Lunch: 1/2 cup split pea soup and a curried turkey salad wrap with tomatoes and lettuce Dinner: will be 1 baked chicken breast and peas Snack: if necessary will be my wonderful NSA Fudgsicle Water: 64 ounces so far and another 16 tonight Vitamins: all in Exercise: nothing today, still recovering from yesterday
miminjoey
on 2/22/07 6:14 am - Fort Bragg, NC
man crap today 3 cups of coffee w some protein a banana 2 homemade chocolate chip cookies...1 in the morning 1 in the afternoon lunch forgot to eat dinner making chilli macs for kids I might eat left over steak snack probably popcorn 1 20 oz water
Lisa M.
on 2/22/07 10:07 am - LaGrange, NC
Breakfast-package instant grits w/ one slice of cheese (170 cal) snack-yogurt with a "little" granola (100 cal) Lunch-Lean Gourmet meal (300 cal) snack-cup of soup (80 cal) Had to take med's dinner-small salad with 1/2 apple & peanut butter (300 cal) snack-1/2 cup sugar free ice cream (120 cal) ALSO had a small bite of chocolate today (I started!) (50 cal at MOST) AND 1 sugar free popsicle (35 cal) Total Calories...1155 Walked 2 miles on treadmill and burned 215 calories So......STILL STAYED UNDER 1000 RIGHT??? vits in water...not all in yet It looks like I have eaten a lot, but I have been keeping tabs on the calories. With the walking, I'm still staying in the right range. Does this look right to everyone else?
timsdanni
on 2/22/07 7:59 pm - Ft Stewart, GA
seems ok to me - I eat more when I am working out danni 372/228/170
ooh-lala
on 2/22/07 10:42 am - Great Bend, KS
Did you know today was National Cook a Sweet Potato Day?
Stephanie Smiles
on 2/22/07 6:37 pm - My Town, NH
Oh man! I can't believe I missed National Cook a Sweet Potato Day! I LOVE sweet potatoes. I'm going to have to make up this holiday next week. Do you think I should take the day off from work as well??? What better way to celebrate such a wonderful holiday? - Stephanie
~ Stylz ~
on 2/22/07 11:23 pm - North of Boston, MA
day off from work? Maybe we can make it sweet potato week kind of like mardi gras and get more than 1 day off!!
~ Stylz ~
on 2/22/07 11:22 pm - North of Boston, MA
Laura! I didn't know it was National cook a sweet potato day, glad I contributed to it
timsdanni
on 2/22/07 8:02 pm - Ft Stewart, GA
protien shake 30 min walk chicken and veggie soup (no starches added) small piece of pizza cottage cheese with tomatoe and green onion bowl of soup - with pots in it and 4 crackers water arobics protien shake total ceral with milk 5 litters of water 1 sip diet coke had the ceral b/c my blood sugar would not come back up after water arobics and I was afraid to try to sleep with it to low danni 372/228/170
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views