Met my Goal Weight

bmccray54
on 2/21/07 3:43 am - East Orange, NJ
Well it is 1 year out and I have done very well with my weight loss. I have dropped 103 lbs since march of last year. Have gone from 289 lbs down to 175 lbs and I feel great. Just want to encourage everyone just remember to do as the Dr. says and you will continue on the weight loss path set before your. Congratulation to all of you who have and are continueing to meet there goal. Bernice
Rick A.
on 2/21/07 5:29 am - Far Northern, CA
Bernice, Congratulations and welcome to the March board. It's great to have the health and emotional benefit of being down 103 pounds. Way to go. Life is good, Rick
miminjoey
on 2/21/07 6:22 am - Fort Bragg, NC
way to go!! Mimi
ooh-lala
on 2/21/07 7:21 am - Great Bend, KS
Congratulations!
timsdanni
on 2/21/07 9:16 am - Ft Stewart, GA
YEAH happy for Bernice hugs danni
cheryl719
on 2/21/07 9:21 am - AMES, IA
Congratulations Bernice -- that is fabulous that you've made your goal!! BUT....people need to know that there are two sides to every coin....I have done everything every dr has asked of me and more -- and my weight loss completely stopped at 5 months post op. None of them can explain it, and none have any suggestions. As a result, I have no hope, and no trust left in the medical community -- and am now in a worse mental state than I ever was pre-op. I'm also being treated for serious depression. Sooooooooo........as hopeful as we all are at the time of surgery -- it is just not possible for everyone to have success.
Stephanie Smiles
on 2/21/07 7:00 pm - My Town, NH
Bernice, what great news! Congratulations on all of your hard work. What an accomplishment! Thanks for sharing your news with us. - Stephanie
Lisa M.
on 2/22/07 10:11 am - LaGrange, NC
WOW Bernice....congratulations!!! I bet you are looking AND feeling great at 175 lbs. I can only pray that I make it to that weight. Doesn't it feel wonderful...
* Icemama *.
on 2/22/07 3:23 pm - Dallas/Ft Worth, TX
Congrats Bernice!!! Great Job! Steph
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!