WDYET?? *** WEDNESDAY ***

RebekaA
on 2/21/07 1:06 pm - Inland Empire, CA
Hi all, B: protein coffee S: 1oz nuts L: 3 chicken wings, 1/4 cup cottage cheese S: 2oz cheese D: 1 hawaiin short rib, 1/2 c. macaroni salad (OMG it's so good!) exer: spin class 1 hr vits done water 110oz!
~ Stylz ~
on 2/21/07 9:48 pm - North of Boston, MA
macaroni salad? mmmmm do you feel carbs make your stomach feel good? I notice that and think its why I started eating so many carbs! threw the last box of oyster crackers out. I kept buying them and snacking on those instead of proteins
RebekaA
on 2/22/07 1:05 am - Inland Empire, CA
No, in fact depending on the type of carb, my pouch will get grumbly sometimes... not enough to have any behavior modification effect, just a little unsettled.
Stephanie Smiles
on 2/21/07 6:58 pm - My Town, NH
Breakfast: 1 package regular oatmeal and one banana Lunch: Black bean and salsa turkey wrap (yum!) and 1/2 cup of pork and green chili soup Dinner: couldn't really eat - couple of bites of pork and one bite of corn Snack: 1 NSA Fudgsicle (that went down easily!) Vitamins: all in Water: 70 ounes Exercise: 45 minute spin class - Stephanie
~ Stylz ~
on 2/21/07 9:51 pm - North of Boston, MA
I just read your spin post.. I give you credit!!! I took it once at the gym and hated every second of it. The lady yelled from the minute we started to the end (even during the cool down). Felt like it was the start of military boot camp! I'll stick to the eliptical machine!
Stephanie Smiles
on 2/22/07 5:24 am - My Town, NH
The eliptical kicks my butt too. I can only handle about 20 minutes on that puppy. The woman leading the class wasn't too bad. The music was good and she was encouraging throughout the class. I hate being yelled at! I always want to yell back.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views