WDYET?? *** WEDNESDAY ***

~ Stylz ~
on 2/21/07 3:16 am - North of Boston, MA
An extra day off (monday's holiday) and I'm all confused!! I posted cancellations for a professor today, right person, wrong classes.. good thing the classes I posted weren't running today great food day today feel like I'm on a schedule, its a shame that days starting with an "S" throw me out of wack!! drive to work - 2 drinkable yogurts breakfast - weight control oatmeal with 2/3 c. smart milk snack - 1/2 cup grapefruit and an AchievOne with and extra half scoop of protein lunch - 5 chicken mini meatballs from the italian wedding soup (wow I made a big pot of this stuff) dinner - morning star farms burger, no bread snack - piece of fruit either mango or an apple walked again at lunch, its starting to get warmer vitamins - almost all in (even my calcium ) so far 44oz of water in, I'll get in atleast 32 more before bed.. hows everyones day going?
ooh-lala
on 2/21/07 7:24 am - Great Bend, KS
B: Weight Control Oatmeal w/ 3/4 c Hood L: 1 oz. reduced fat cheese and 1/2 cup grapes S: 100 calorie bag of Quaker Rice cakes D: ??? I'm going to make myself eat 1/2 c cottage cheese and drink at least 1 c of Hood before bed
~ Stylz ~
on 2/21/07 10:31 am - North of Boston, MA
hope you're on the mend
luckycat1
on 2/21/07 8:02 am - Cincinnati, OH
b-weight control oatmeal with 1/2 cup cl countdon milk s-1.5 oz cheese with sf carmel pudding (vanilla pudding ith some carmel stff on top --some new sf jello flavor) l-pot roast s-protein bar d-pot roast with veggies s-strawberries water--o.k. exercise-nope--they think I have a pinched never in my back so I go tomorrow for an mri hopefully they will figure out what the heck is wrong vits-all but calcium which i will take tonight
~ Stylz ~
on 2/21/07 10:32 am - North of Boston, MA
ouch!! good luck with the MRI, let us know how it goes
jannineh99
on 2/21/07 8:27 am - Melrose, MA
Ok..lets see.... Breakfast: AchieveOne Shake Lunch: 1/2 dbl steak quasidilla from Taco Bell snack: 1 serving of roasted sunflower seeds Dinner: one chicken sausage and one single serving of applesauce snack: AchieveOne shake w/extra scoop of protein powder before bed. vitas all in water all in I have spent the past week struggling with remembering to eat...and I am at a stall...I have gotten about 90-100grams of protein in but mostly in shake form...I have been out and about trying to find a cupcake tree for my daughters birthday party and cannot find one at all...my chiropractor has been putting me into traction every other session and I am just exhausted...the great weather the past two days has been a nice improvement tho...48 degrees here today...wahoo.....that is about it..... Jannine 357/183/169
~ Stylz ~
on 2/21/07 10:35 am - North of Boston, MA
have you checked target for a cupcake tree or iparty? I know I've seen it somewhere, maybe bed bath and beyond or linens and things? hope you're feeling better soon!
RebekaA
on 2/21/07 1:01 pm - Inland Empire, CA
Janine, Did you check Michaels or the craft stores in your area for the cupcake tree? Those are one of those things which you see all over--until you need one then can't find them anywhere!
timsdanni
on 2/21/07 9:14 am - Ft Stewart, GA
protien shake one hour walk wieght lifting 2 slices deli roast beef, one cheese stick, half cucmber and half tomatoe baked chicken baked chicken wraped in lettuce with mustard popcorn with salt and garlic 2oz hamberger with cheese and garlic 6 cheetos half small peice of pizza 1/4 chocolate chip cookie 6 litters of water from eating the salty popcorn played at the park with kids and a girlfriend and had a blast!! danni
~ Stylz ~
on 2/21/07 9:40 pm - North of Boston, MA
glad to see you back Danni!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!