the honey moon is over

timsdanni
on 2/20/07 7:51 pm - Ft Stewart, GA
well I can gian wieght agian baked, cooked and ate for 10 days with bro and sister in law and didn't do a whole lot of working out and put on 5 pounds so instead of crying this morning I am going for an hour long walk and then using fils bowflex I want this 5 pounds plus a few more GONE ASAP!!! anyone else at this point yet? I know in the grand scheeme of things 5 pounds is not a lot however ANY gain is scarry to me right now hugs danni 372/230/170
Stephanie Smiles
on 2/20/07 10:06 pm - My Town, NH
Hi Danni. I can easily fluctuate 5 to 7 pounds. It's hard not to panic when the scale rises. I just keep telling myself that I am consuming far fewer calories each day and exercising more than ever. Over time, those behaviors should help the scale to keep moving in the downward direction. Don't give up! You can do it! Hugs, Stephanie
robinsaxton
on 2/20/07 11:01 pm - Columbia, MD
Danni, Stay encouraged! I agree, any weight gain is scary right now. But recognizing why and how and doing something about it is key to getting back on track. You can do it! It's not easy when we are taking care of others too. Sometimes doing what is right for us appears selfish, to others and to ourselves. But it's worth it. Try cooking for the bil & sil to fit your needs. They might fuss to begin with but healthier food is good for everyone. I gained 3 lbs about 2 months ago and it totally freaked me out. I still weigh nearly everyday, sometimes twice a day (at home and at the gym). I am fine with standing still, but not the gains. I have since lost that 3 and another 5 but it hasn't been easy. Hang in there. Keep up the new, better habits, good food choices and exercise and you'll drop that 5+ in no time. Hugs, Robin
Lisa M.
on 2/22/07 10:16 am - LaGrange, NC
I find that many times I fluctuate 3 lbs or more each week. I try to to panic, but like you, it is certainly scary. You are definitely taking the right approach. Get out there and grab the bull by the horns, exercise, eat right, and get tha****er in. YOu'll see that drop of weight in NO time at all! That's what I keep telling myself if I gain and after a week or so...I see the payoff. 350/199
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views