reached a milestone

Shari B.
on 2/20/07 1:05 am - Roseville, MI
Hello Friends, Well, I had to look twice but this a.m. the scale read 200!! I didn't think I'd see these numbers for several months since I'm 11 weeks pregnant. I've actually lost 7 pounds since becoming pregnant, but the OB is not concerned and said it is quite normal for wls patients to lose through the first trimester and only gain 10-15 pounds the entire pregnancy. I'll take that if I'm so blessed! I do want to do the right thing for the baby, so when the scale does start to rise I'll do my best to not dispair. Never did I dream that in 11 months I would be down 140 pounds. Life is good, God is good! Thanks for listening. Hugs, Shari B. 340/200/170
robinsaxton
on 2/20/07 3:09 am - Columbia, MD
What a blessing Shari! Losing weight and being pregnant. That's cool. I am sure you will do great through this pregnancy and 100% successful with your wls results. Hugs, robin
Shari B.
on 2/26/07 10:06 am - Roseville, MI
Thanks Robin! While I want to gain minimal weight with this pregnancy, I have made a decision to not freak out when the scale does start to go up. Thanks for your response!
miminjoey
on 2/20/07 3:56 am - Fort Bragg, NC
woo hoo!!! I am so excited for you!! granted I am not forsure if I should be more excited about the weight loss or the baby... Congratulations!! Mimi
Shari B.
on 2/26/07 10:07 am - Roseville, MI
Thanks Mimi! What a year this has been. Never did I dream I'd feel so good physically and now I'm on cloud nine because of this little surprise blessing!
ooh-lala
on 2/20/07 11:41 am - Great Bend, KS
Shari, that is so exciting! I can't wait to see 200 or less on my scales. Congrats on your pregnancy too! Laura
Shari B.
on 2/26/07 10:08 am - Roseville, MI
Thanks Laura, can't wait to celebrate with you when you reach it. I know you will! Hugs, Shari
RebekaA
on 2/20/07 12:16 pm - Inland Empire, CA
YAY for you! That's amazing! DOUBLE Congratulations! I'm so proud of you! I lost 10#'s the first few months of my pregnancy--the baby is taking all the cals/fuel Thank you baby! You can do it. I *only* gained 23#'s with my pregnancy. Congrats to you, enjoy every moment!
Shari B.
on 2/26/07 10:11 am - Roseville, MI
Thanks Rebeka!!
jennb40
on 2/20/07 7:33 pm - Nashua, NH
Congrats Mom-to-be! You are doing so good. You know when I was pregnant with both of my kids - I lost weight at first because I had so much morning sickness, but then I only gained 4 pounds above my starting pregnancy weight with one and 5 with the other. I had 9 and 10 pound babies! So do try not to dispair - you will do great! I am so excited for you! Be sure and keep us posted on how the pregnancy is going! Hugs to you...Barbara
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views