Protein vs. Hunger

jennb40
on 2/20/07 7:36 pm - Nashua, NH
The nuts have got to go!!!! I didn't have any nuts yesterday and didn't do the shake either, just try restraint - something I am not good at! But it went ok actually. Today I have 2 meetings - 9 to 10, and 10-11:30 - so no trigger times today! I actually love meetings because I drink so much water! I need to make the peanut butter balls and maybe that will stop the nut craziness! Thanks for you opinion! Barb
Stephanie Smiles
on 2/20/07 1:00 am - My Town, NH
Hiya Barb! I think you definitely need a snack in the morning. If that snack is packed full of protein and good calories in the form of a protein slushee, I say go for it! I'm finding more and more that I need a snack in the afternoon. I eat breakfast around 9:00 a.m. and am fine until noon but I seldom make it without a snack between 12:30 p.m. and dinner time. I like to think that my snack keeps me from eating too much at dinner and also keeps me from eating the wrong things. You should do what works for you! You're doing so well. Keep it up! Hugs, Stephanie
jennb40
on 2/20/07 7:38 pm - Nashua, NH
Thanks for the words of advice Stephanie...you are the best! I had NO nuts yesterday - and that is probably because I am refusing to buy any for my desk drawer! I have to order some more protein powder from Unjury and think I will go ahead and do that! Barb
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views