****WDYET Monday****

jannineh99
on 2/18/07 10:42 pm - Melrose, MA
Well I have had for: breakfast: one cup of coffee, 1 cup of Kashi Go Lean Crunch and instead of using milk I used a 1/2 of a can of Worldwide Pure protein Vanilla Cream shake snack: gonna be deli ham roll ups with small salad lunch: 4oz tuna fish with little mayo snack: Zone Perfect protein bar supper: chicken and veggies no water or vitamins yet...at lunch... I have to take a break from the cheese this week...having issues with it.... it is freaking cold today...only 10 degrees with the wind it is probably -15.... Jannine 357/184/169
~ Stylz ~
on 2/19/07 4:37 am - North of Boston, MA
wow look at your picture!! lookin great girl!! the tile guy came over and FINISHED everything!! getting the house back in order and doing laundry.. protein shake this morning (30 grams) went out for breakfast and had 2 poached egg whites, 3 slices of bacon and 1/2 slice of 12 grain bread just had a mini bag of microwave popcorn, the rest of the day will be no starch! snack - drinkable yogurt dinner - italian wedding soup tomorrow starts fat smash! I talked to a lady at work and she wants to do it with me. we'll walk at lunch (30 minutes of required exercise 7 out of 9 smash days). cutting up grapefruit and will put it in 1/2 cup serving containers for the week. took my vitamins and already have plenty of water in for the day. hope all is well with everyone
luckycat1
on 2/19/07 8:21 am - Cincinnati, OH
b-protein shake s-protein pudding l-turkey with smoked cheese s-string cheese dinner-chicken strips ate some of the breading, greens and 1/4 cup of sweet potatoe s-apple sauce--hot with cinn yippee it was a balmy 43 here. everything is going to melt because we are going to get rain on tuesday and there is a chance of severe thunderstorms on saturday so we will probably have floods
RebekaA
on 2/19/07 9:36 am - Inland Empire, CA
I like the new pic Janine! B: protein coffee L: 1 med. chicken thigh, 3/4 c. steamed veg, 1/2 slice wheat bread S: sml apple w/1oz cheese D: 1 c. imitation crab meat hopefully that will do it for me today. I've been having a hard time with late night snacking lately, so i might throw in a sml protein shake later to ward it off. exer: not today vits: done water: 50oz so far, 50 to go
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views