Congrats to Lisa!!!

miminjoey
on 2/18/07 8:39 pm - Fort Bragg, NC
I am sure most of you guys missed this because I did....it was the last post in her post about eatting too much...and here it is, drum roll please!!!!! I do have a WOW...I ended up weighing after posting this today. I AM NOW 199!!! AFTER ALL THE WORRY...I MADE MY PERSONAL GOAL (ALTHOUGH I AM STILL CONSIDERED OBESE). I weighed...........everybody ready......199!!!! That is a weightloss of 151 lbs!!!!! A LONG way from 350 lbs.
jannineh99
on 2/18/07 9:30 pm - Melrose, MA
WAHOOO congrats Lisa...that is an awsome achievment...keep up the great work....and remember to keep on ing...have a wonderful day..... Jannine 357/184/169
Lisa M.
on 2/19/07 9:17 pm - LaGrange, NC
Thanks Mimi so much for realizing my WOW moment! I feel so amazed b/c the psychologist said I would be lucky to lose down and make it to 200 and here I sit on the OTHER side of that fence. HALLELUJAH!!! I know that if I KEEP walking and STOP grazing and START posting what I eat that I can lose EVEN MORE b/c I realize that there are people in this forum that support LITTLE ole me!
Stephanie Smiles
on 2/20/07 12:46 am - My Town, NH
Lisa, congratulations on reaching ONEderland! That's fantastic news. Way to go and keep up the great work! - Stephanie
robinsaxton
on 2/20/07 2:51 am - Columbia, MD
Yay Lisa!!! Congratulations! Hugs, Robin
Shari B.
on 2/20/07 1:01 am - Roseville, MI
Way to go Lisa! Keep up the great work. YOu should be proud. Hugs, Shari
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views