back from ER

miminjoey
on 2/17/07 10:03 am - Fort Bragg, NC
not for me but my little one...He started with fever and vomitting Tuesday night...wed had the headache body ache you know the works, Thursday got him in they said tonselitus, Friday we go back ear infection on top of it...today in the ER...ruptored ear drum and strep throat...so he got 2 shots, one of which was an antibiotic, still taking the oral antibiotic plus and antibiotic ear drop, the other shot was a steroid. Thankfully we got back home tonight before the roads got bad...been snowing since last night, but it was like 33 today so that kept the roads clear, but now the temp has gone down. Every single time my husband leaves something happens...so weird. Mimi
RebekaA
on 2/18/07 2:16 am - Inland Empire, CA
Mimi, So sorry to hear about that! It's the WORST when our little ones are sick! You feel so helpless!!! I hope he gets to feeling better soon! It's the EXACT same way here too--nothing ever happens when dh is here! ...just every time he leaves!!! Oy! take care of yourselves! R
jannineh99
on 2/18/07 9:49 pm - Melrose, MA
Hi Mimi, just wanted to check in with you and see how you and the kidos are feeling..I hope you are feeling better....I have been praying for you and the boys to get better soon....I wish I was close by so I could give you big hug... Jannine
miminjoey
on 2/18/07 9:54 pm - Fort Bragg, NC
We are doing much better!...The oldest has a little bit of a lingering cough as does the middle one and myself. My little guy is doing bette,r I think...he did fall asleep at 4 yesterday and sept until a few minutes ago....guessing his body need the rest. He woke up all smiles and not crying about his ear, so a good sign. Thanks so much for praying for us...it worked!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views