update on my crazy life

timsdanni
on 2/17/07 5:39 am - Ft Stewart, GA
we had a fire at our house in Alaska on 31 Jan - I had a total break down when we relized we were looking at 2 month min!!! to get the hosue livable agian - currently the boys and I are in seattle with my brother and his wife (spending 9 days here) monday we leave for dallas to spend the rest of the two months with my inlaws (thye have a huge unused upstiars we can inhabit) now it is a possiblity that hubby may deploy to iraq with my brothers unit - if he does than as soon as the house is habital I will go back up there and put it on the market and pack up and move to seatle to be near the sil (who is 4 months pg) and decent medical care. I have taken a 9 day vacation from real life thank you very much - I have eaten things that make me puke, things that should have made me puke LOL and things I love that are good for me but had not really been in my budget. I have shopped and laughed and gigled and done pilates on teh livining room floor and had a blast!! when we get to my inlaws I am joining a gym and my oldest (12 yo and taller than me already) and I will work out daily no matter what - ok 6 days a week at least. I am determind to be a size 12 in 2 months. I am in 16s comfortably - 14s are TIGHT (ok read spraypainted across my back side LOL) but can be zipped and snapped if they are not low waisted. anywho that is my crazy life. I should be around more as life settles down in dallas. oh adn I will be helping mom in law get ready for her last dance recital - she is retireing from the dance bussiness. hugs all danni
~ Stylz ~
on 2/17/07 8:44 am - North of Boston, MA
hi Danni! sorry to hear about the fire, is everyone ok?? Sounds like things will be chaotic for the next few months, hopefully things pan out and dh doesnt deploy good to see you back and good luck with your goal
jennb40
on 2/17/07 11:30 pm - Nashua, NH
So glad to see you back on line Danni - we have all missed you. Also saw a post from Ruth Ann - we have been missing both of you! So sorry to hear about your house, but sounds like you are enjoying your mini-vacation. Take care of yourself...please post often. Barbara
miminjoey
on 2/17/07 11:43 pm - Fort Bragg, NC
DANNI!!!! I'd give you a hug too but we don't have a smile for that! I am so sorry about the house. You were so excited about it, man oh man....life is really blowing for us...it's the Army they have jinxed us! Too bad you won't be moving to Dallas if and when you sell the house, I could come see you this summer since my inlaws live in Ft Worth. I love your new pic...you look so good...you have to post a full body shot when you get the chance. 16's and 14's you are doing amazing! I am so happy for you. I'll keep my fingers crossed your hubby will not have to deploy espcially with everything going on with the house. Looking forward to getting to you more often!
Stephanie Smiles
on 2/19/07 8:18 am - My Town, NH
Big hugs for you Danni! Thanks for letting us know what was going on with youl We miss you when you aren't with us. I can't even imagine dealing with all of that stuff. You're doing so well. Keep it up! Hugs, Stephanie
robinsaxton
on 2/20/07 10:56 pm - Columbia, MD
Hi Danni. I am so sorry about the fire. I hope that the rebuild will go very smoothly. I am also sorry to hear about hubby going to Iraq. That's never a good thing to hear. Boy, what a time you have had. Sounds like you are taking some time for yourself though and it is well deserved and needed. You and your son will be in a state of unsettled-ness for awhile. Please, if there is ever anything I could possibly do from here, please let me know. I am praying for strength for you and for renewed energy and joy. We all need that anyway but I'll pray for a double portion for you! Congrats on being into a 14/16. You are doing great and will continue to do so! Hugs, Robin
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views