pics posted

miminjoey
on 2/16/07 9:47 pm - Fort Bragg, NC
Ok you can tell I am bored and hubby is gone, I am like the only one posting anything anyway I posted a before and after pic Me Jan 2006 and then Dec 2006 and an 11 month post op. what's scary is I thought I looked good in that before outfit, damn my mirror was broken!
RebekaA
on 2/17/07 1:49 am - Inland Empire, CA
Dayum! hubby is H-O-T!!! What a gorgeous pair you two make!!! Lookin good hot mama!
luckycat1
on 2/17/07 4:25 am - Cincinnati, OH
looking good. keep it up!
~ Stylz ~
on 2/17/07 9:05 am - North of Boston, MA
you sexy thing! lookin incredible
penhail53
on 2/17/07 9:42 am - LsSueur, MN
You are so very beautiful! and honestly I read all your post and seem just as beautiful in the inside! Jan
BabyRuth2u
on 2/17/07 11:45 am - Pittsburgh, PA
You look amazing!! Hope you are feeling better.
miminjoey
on 2/17/07 11:44 pm - Fort Bragg, NC
Thank you I am...that med they gave me really worked! I mean I still got sick but it basically kicked it in the butt before it could me!
jennb40
on 2/17/07 11:28 pm - Nashua, NH
Woweeee.....check out the sexy couple! You get to join Amy I. as another poster girl for the military lockers. Between you, Amy and Danni - there won't be any empty lockers left! The before and after picture of you is incredible...you have done such a good job! So sorry to hear about your Japan story and your son's ER visit. I hope all this gets resolved soon - you just have to be a stowaway and get to Japan!!! Hope your son is feeling better. Take care of yourself. Barbara
miminjoey
on 2/17/07 11:47 pm - Fort Bragg, NC
HEHEHE!!! If we could just get paid for those posters! As for everything else...it will work out life always does even if it's not what we want. My little one...ok my young one because he out weighs his 2 older brothers...is feeling better this morning...I guess those shots in the butt really helped...i even feel better today too. Oh and Thank you for my birthday card! You are so sweet! Mimi
Stephanie Smiles
on 2/19/07 8:16 am - My Town, NH
Mimi, you look gorgeous!!! Wow, what a great picture. Keep up the great work. You are inspiring me to keep at it! Hugs, Stephanie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views