shoot me now....

miminjoey
on 2/16/07 11:03 am - Fort Bragg, NC
and get it over with! man oh man I don't recall ever having had the flu and omg I never want it again...my head hurts, my throat, my ears, my back, my legs...even my lungs when I cough they burn like when you are outside and the air is freezing cold. The fever the chills, the puking. I hate to say it but I think my kids took it better then I am! Wyatt did wake up from his nap screaming today...took him back to the doctor and his ear is infected on top of the tonselitus. Thankfully his antibiotic covers ear infections too. I hope this med they gave me works fast, called tempraflu or soemthing. Tomorrow we are expecting snow all day whoopie! My mom said she would stop in to check on me...if the roads weren't bad I have mad it a point to get fluids in today 3 cups of coffee this morning, 30 oz of water adn one of those 16 oz Special K protein waters...they are 50 calories, 8gms sugar adn 5 grms of protein...taste great but cost $1.28 at Wal-Mart. I tried the lemon twist, to me it tasted just like the crystal light lemon. Ok well I have rattled long enough...off to bed to get some rest. Mimi
luckycat1
on 2/17/07 4:21 am - Cincinnati, OH
hope you and the boys feel better soon. eat some chicken soup
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!