maybe no japan

miminjoey
on 2/16/07 2:24 am - Fort Bragg, NC
well I got a call today from the EFMP office at Ft Bliss...Japan emailed them saying we were denied because of the meds the boys take they don't have there...which really isn't a problem there are tons of different ADHD meds...the other is they will not take WLS patients until the are 3 years post op! Why I have no clue all we do is get labs done once a year adn I'll be a year out in March nearly 18 months by this summer. Anyway they said I could have the chief of Surgery right a note saying something and they would review again or we could just put in for comapssionate reassignement and try to go somewhere else or he could just do a 2 year unaccompanied tour...heck will freeze over before that one happens. So anyway hubby got there today for us yesterday for them I hope he gets to computer soon so i can let him know. Thanks for letting me vent Mimi
luckycat1
on 2/16/07 2:28 am - Cincinnati, OH
sorry to hear that. I know you were looking forward to living there for a few years. I hope you appeal. Good luck! MJ
robinsaxton
on 2/16/07 5:35 am - Columbia, MD
I am so sorry Mimi. I will be praying that something changes so you can be together. It's never good for families to be seperated for so long. My hubby did 15 months in Korea and that was bad enough; I would hate to do 2 years! Vent anytime! Hugs, Robin
timsdanni
on 2/17/07 5:33 am - Ft Stewart, GA
oh man that sucks!!! we got aproved for wianwright got up there and discovered that other than basic labs they will ship me to madagan in Wa. grrrr army - read the update I am gettting ready to post love ya girl danni
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views