WDYET?? *** FRIDAY ***

~ Stylz ~
on 2/16/07 3:13 am - North of Boston, MA
happy Friday!! still not on track really.. I called the nutritionist to schedule an appt. for next week. I find myself drinking protein shakes so i can eat carbs after it. Crackers and my stomach are in love, but the bond needs to be broken!! I had 3 drinkable yogurts today 1/2 wheat bagel with some light veggie cream cheese just made a big pot of italian wedding soup (ground chicken meatballs, spinach and ww bits of pasta). I'll stick to that for dinner not sure what I'll snack on later, but I'll stay away from the carbs tile guy is coming back tomorrow, lets see how far he gets! not going out tonight he'll be over at 8 tomorrow morning. hows everyone doing?
ooh-lala
on 2/16/07 7:58 am - Great Bend, KS
Not hungry at all here and not interesting in eating either. But I'm making myself. B: Quaker Weight Control Oatmeal with fat free Hood L: Chicken cacciatore and chocolate raspberry mousee (both homemade, both diet-friendly) S: 1 oz. sharp cheddar cheese and 1/2 c grapes D: going to make Thai Chili-spiced scallops and asparagus S: 1/2 cup cottage cheese with Splenda and cinnamon Before Bed: 8 oz. fat free Hood 845 calories; 100 grams protein
~ Stylz ~
on 2/17/07 8:45 am - North of Boston, MA
good to see you back Laura! you always have such a delicious planned menu with great recipes
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views