WDYET?? *** THURSDAY ***

~ Stylz ~
on 2/15/07 1:04 am - North of Boston, MA
2 hour delay this morning at work gotta love extra sleep during the work week I've had 3 drinkable yogurts so far today (1 before work, 1 driving to work, 1 at work) Just had lunch - 3oz. deli roast beef with 1/2 of an avocado snack will be an achievone with an extra half scoop of protein dinner - shrimp with cream sauce and a couple ribbons of whole wheat fettuccini planning to cut out carbs after dinner.. starting to eat way too many carbs so I'll stick to string cheese for a night snack! hows everyone day going so far?
Darlene X
on 2/15/07 2:04 am - Maricopa, AZ
Doing ok today-- actually not having a very hungry day. Im counting down until the weekend, cause Im off work all next week! YAY Breakfast: 1/4 C Scrambled Egg with Diced Ham, some Cheddar Cheese & a little Thai Sweet Chili Sauce. Snack: A Medium Banana & A PJ String Cheese Lunch: Leftovers from last night--- Approx 1 C Cheese Tortellini, with diced bell pepper, mushroom & asparagus in a cream sauce. Snack: Light Yogurt & 6 small pretzels. Dinner: 2.5oz steak & grilled asparagus.
luckycat1
on 2/15/07 2:22 am - Cincinnati, OH
b-protein drink s-string cheese l-turkey/cheese roll up with s/f pudding s-protein bar d-chili
miminjoey
on 2/15/07 6:20 am - Fort Bragg, NC
3 cups of coffee my oatmeal w/ milk water 1/2 McD's double cheeseburger just meat and cheese...single would have worked fine but double is same price adn get to save half for later...except my son ate it 12 flat diet soda snack a handful of corn nuts like maybe 10 and 1/2 oz beef jerky another glass of flat soda dinner got spaghetti planned I mainly just eat the meat noodles still hurt my belly snack .... don't know know yet
Pat T.
on 2/15/07 8:59 am - Rome, NY
Stylz, I agree with the staying away from carbs. They are my downfall and I am trying to stay away from them as well. Breakfast: 2 hardboiled eggs lunch: 1 slice crustless pizza snack: 3 oz cheese and 4 slices pepperoni dinner: 1 slice crustless pizza snack: plan on protein with flat Cherry coke zero 1101 Calories: 100 gms protein Snow has stopped for now. We ended up with 2 1/2 feet of additional snow. We will probably get another 6 - 8 inches of lake effect snow between tonight and tomorrow. The crustless pizza is a variation of one I had found on Dame Tooter's sight, I use my favorite meatball recipe for the crust rather than plain ground beef. I also do two layers of cheese, the top one half way through baking. I believe I posted it here a while back when someone was asking for favorite recipes, but if you can't find it, let me know and i will repost it. I found Mt. Olive NSA bread and butter pickles. They are made with Splenda and taste good too. Feel like today was a better day foodwise. I am surprised with the amount of food I was able to eat at one time, but I seem to have days like that and then there are days that I can hardly finish 1 egg, so I am not going to stress about it yet. I also have not been able to get to Curves except once this week because they have been closed because of all the snow...but I am off tomorrow, so I am hopeful that I will be able to make it then.
RebekaA
on 2/15/07 1:35 pm - Inland Empire, CA
Howdy, Having a good week so far. B: protein coffee L: 1 med chicken thigh, 1/2 cup mushrooms S: 1oz cheese, sml cup protein coffee D: 1 med chicken thigh, 1 pear w/ 1oz roquefort cheese exer: 1 hour yoga, 1 hour step class (check me out! ) vits done water 115 oz
Stephanie Smiles
on 2/15/07 7:00 pm - My Town, NH
Bows to the Thursday exercise queen! You go girl!
Stephanie Smiles
on 2/15/07 7:02 pm - My Town, NH
Breakfast: Out of oatmeal so I had leftover stir fry from last night Lunch: Wrap with ham, cheddar, lettuce, tomato, cucumbers and dijon mustard Dinner: 1 cup of tomato soup and 1/2 a grilled cheese sandwich Vitamins: all in Water: 72 ounces Exercise: - Stephanie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views