Huge Wow! Still smiling.....

Tamara L.
on 2/14/07 11:54 pm - Winston-Salem, NC
OK ladies (sorry men).....I KNOW you will register with this one. I had my yearly appointment with my GYN yesterday. The great part was when I was totally undressed and went to put the paper drape around me~~~it totally wrapped around twice! Yes, twice. Did I say it wrapped around twice?????? It was a really strange feeling at first, because my mind was still in the dread mode of all those times when it barely covered anything (so embarrassing!) It was almost a pleasure to be there! Well....not really--you know what I mean! Tamara
~ Stylz ~
on 2/14/07 11:58 pm - North of Boston, MA
congrats Tamara, wow moment it is!!! I remember the days when it would barely fit and try to hide under that little paper sheet they give you as a "blanket"!!! I swear it was a consipiracy!
RebekaA
on 2/15/07 2:08 am - Inland Empire, CA
Awesome! I love it when you get surprise wow's like that. Little "oh yeah, I'm not obese anymore" reminders. How about the table not squeaking and creaking when you got off and on too? love it!
Stephanie Smiles
on 2/15/07 6:58 pm - My Town, NH
Tamara, what a great moment! Congratulations! What a wonderful reminder that you are healthier than last year. Keep up the great work!!! - Stephanie
robinsaxton
on 2/16/07 5:19 am - Columbia, MD
Very nice WOW. It's great to know that we don't have to be embarrassed anymore that things won't fit. I hated that feeling. Have a great weekend. Hugs, Robin
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views